Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dehipaf699

Dec 21, 2020
hi, is there any plugin or helper program that scans the files in the VAM folder and finds. replaces missing files like clothes, hair and stuff?

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Last edited:

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Result Compare ?
Ingame vs VGC vs Fenrir vs combined ?
Sorry, i don't have that time to spare :ROFLMAO:
VGC's is looking good, but something is off about her (and her body wasn't tweaked)

Fenrir's is also looking good, but her skin isn't top notch. (Plus her body is tweaked)

You combine the two and BAM, the perfect Lara model. (As said earlier, only take the diffuse textures)

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
My version of Ellie. Mixed her older face morph with her younger one and tweaked her body for more sporty hips n thighs. U can change her body however u want ofc. Thats just my prefference.

I highly recommend using Hunting Succubus Enhanced Eyes2.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone familiar with Honey Select may remember a very helpful tool, HSResolveMoreSlotID. It would scan the directory and let you know what was missing from a character or scene. What we need is a tool like that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-se...ion.1317/page-122#lg=attachment472473&slide=0

What I am talking about, is creating a tool that scans for missing dependencies and has a link to a community repository. There we can upload only scanned and trusted files that are not available on the hub, or anywhere else really. Maybe a torrent? Somewhere that links can not be taken down. This is just an idea. I haven't really put that much thought into it.

Just for reference, these two are almost impossible to find, unless you know where to look.
mitch.maria3.latest
xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2.latest

Last edited:

neciVR

May 8, 2021
Sorry, i don't have that time to spare :ROFLMAO:
VGC's is looking good, but something is off about her (and her body wasn't tweaked)

Fenrir's is also looking good, but her skin isn't top notch. (Plus her body is tweaked)

You combine the two and BAM, the perfect Lara model. (As said earlier, only take the diffuse textures)
So first post since someone link me this.

Not sure what mean by body was not tweak(??) but model is base directly on full reference body extract from SOTTR gamefiles for 1:1 matching.

Left=from game, right=G2F

lara_shadow_ref_vs_g2f.png
lara_shadow_ref_vs_g2f_head.png

Perhaps is your memory that is off? ;)

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Personally, I use Firefox + uBlock Origin + NoScript and have all scripting disabled by default (and use a separate browser profile for shady business). I don't get any ads or popups on anonfiles (which works fine without javascript btw). I highly doubt any downloads themselves are affected, because that would take a lot of effort and would not really make sense for e.g. .var files. Also, it would require cooperation by anonfiles themselves or a compromised network. Nope.

These drive-by attacks (you visit a site and get infected) are nearly always done using external, rogue ads (and javascript). Disabling scripting eliminates 99.9% of attack surface, so NoScript is your best bet, although a bit annoying when you're not used to it, because for many sites you will have to selectively enable js in order for them to work.

You can of course install software that live-scans your browser content but that won't guarantee anything and might actually open up additional attack surfaces as these "security" solutions tend to run with system level privileges, while the browser does not. Browser vendors actually warn against using that stuff, because it punctures the browser's sandbox and as such can weaken your browsers security. Just because it warns you all the time does not mean you're actually safer. :sneaky:
Smart and rational comment. I'll add that this kind of software can sometimes add a custom SSL certificate so it is obviously a man-in-the-middle, where they can see your encrypted traffic and log it.

Apr 17, 2021
everthing setup is in the file also the morph , you can find it in the morphmerger under the same titel. clothing/hair files is maby download needed on vam as dependence say.. it shut need to work sorry i not a pro with var files.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes