Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Thanks to louis120789 for posting Bamair1984's Monica. Here is a repack in var format for cleaner loading. Note I have not changed anything except properly addressing dependencies in the var, even the weird preview pic.

This has been tested in a clean install of VAM so I don't anticipate any issues.

2021-05-13 09_12_54-VaM.png

blabla002354

Oct 31, 2019
Hi.
Does this depend exist?
Alter3go. Over_Knee_Socks_pack_2.latest
it seems to be required for the look
Alter3go.Sia_.1.var
I have version 1
Alter3go. Over_Knee_Socks_1.2
but not the "version 2" named 'pack_2'
That said, considering the mess this creator has done in the past in his VAC files, I wouldn't be surprised if 'pack_2' is the same as the version I already have.
In which case I just have to modify the meta ...
So if anyone at "Alter3go. Over_Knee_Socks_pack_2.latest" please can you share it?
Thanks for all answers!

Edit : o . O = a smiley so i added a space

frewgew

Oct 18, 2018
Does anybody have Mr_CadillacV8's look Yasmin?

(edit: I suppose I could link the hub page for her directly eh)

She's used as a model for their clothes:

Cheers!

May 2, 2021
Is there a way to pull a morph type / combo / custom from one model and be able to use it in another? Like if someone made V1 Big Breasts Improved which shows as orange, how can I get that as an option in another look/model?

I tried saving the morph presets, general, looks, etc. Can't seem to figure it out.

Hitamaru

May 24, 2019
hi guys i looking for this one i don't know if someone have " Living Tentacle Hole v2 " from nhnl links are dead :s

Mangodude

Mar 15, 2021
Is someone in possesion of these 2 files?

glossywombat

Sep 28, 2020
Is there a way to pull a morph type / combo / custom from one model and be able to use it in another? Like if someone made V1 Big Breasts Improved which shows as orange, how can I get that as an option in another look/model?

I tried saving the morph presets, general, looks, etc. Can't seem to figure it out.
Open the var file with any program that can do .zip (7zip is good) and look for the morph you want in \Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\ directory. Copy the .vmb and .vmi files to your VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\ folder and they'll show up always.

Alternatively you can use the package manager. Locate the package and tick 'Preload Morphs' under the User Prefs tab. That will always load all the morphs from that package, which might be a bit much if you only really want a specific one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes