Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

MakotoYuki

Nov 24, 2019
Sorry it took so long. I could not find the morphs for the futa version, so I just repacked the female version as var. I already have the files set up, so whenever I find the morphs, I will repack and upload that as well.

MaF Hana var
ty for your work, about morphs for a futa hana, she doesnt have such, as i understood you just need to use her morphs in female tab after classic g2 male to female morph so yeah, and i didnt find hana morphs in futa var, only textures

Reactions: Anon2469

MaksimGTX

Feb 28, 2021
Where to move this mod pack, and how to install mods for this game in general.
You can please provide a detailed guide for installing mods and this mod pack.

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
If you're new to VAM use , and for other support questions use the Hub or Reddit, not here please.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
All files that end in .var go in the /Addonpackages folder (or subfolders thereof) within your main game folder. When content comes in a compressed folder that contains the folders /Custom and/or /Saves, pull those folders into your main game folder to add their content to the existing folders.

MaksimGTX

Feb 28, 2021
All files that end in .var go in the /Addonpackages folder (or subfolders thereof) within your main game folder. When content comes in a compressed folder that contains the folders /Custom and/or /Saves, pull those folders into your main game folder to add their content to the existing folders.
Thank you very much, I still have a question, with Var files swinging together Jpg, where to move them, or are they just pictures and they do not need to be moved?
Also assetbundle files also where to put?

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
guys quick question. Just gonna give VAM another spin I have an archived VAM install from months ago with Easymate4 and 1.20 whatver version but is easymate done since it never got updated to 1.20 should i just do a clean install? thanks!

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
guys quick question. Just gonna give VAM another spin I have an archived VAM install from months ago with Easymate4 and 1.20 whatver version but is easymate done since it never got updated to 1.20 should i just do a clean install? thanks!
yeah do it clean of course...was easy what??? forget that!!

perkimb

Oct 12, 2019
If anyone have, share please this looks from sirap and spline

Sirap_Blake.jpg 1621067035.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes