Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Sorry it took so long. I could not find the morphs for the futa version, so I just repacked the female version as var. I already have the files set up, so whenever I find the morphs, I will repack and upload that as well.

MaF Hana var

No problem, bro. And thanks for that! (y)

Reactions: Anon2469

skallpelle

Mar 19, 2021

I've searched the thread, his kemono and other megapacks, but i cant seem to find this scene. So i'll ask here if there's anyone who has Vihpers' "pov handjob on bed" scene from late april?

Reactions: lxlegionxl

bfree925925

Jan 14, 2021

"Dana, I'm soon approaching the town of Twin Peeks. I gotta ask them about these trees"

tbh with you I just like making random people and I got on a certain kick.

Koup was one I made a long while ago to test how males work with the tools I use. Decided to redo him and clean him up and include a few variants for fun

sorry about the spam

Thanks for these Twin Peaks looks! I'd love to see Audrey Horne if you stay on the Twin Peaks kick :D

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
anyone got the following.
Castor.SaskiaO.latest
czgtLDD.back_dimple_piercings.latest
czgtLDD.back_dimple_piercings.latest
czgtLDD.Looks_No_09_Punk_20XX_set_(Spine_Back_Chest_Neck��.latest
Bob Nothing.AnnaKMrPerfect.1
Bob Nothing.anade2049v2.1

Last edited:

mentalmercury

Aug 14, 2020
I know it's been asked many times, but, does anyone have Niko3DX recent 'alt' looks? or even the password to the most recent gold archive?

Cannot post links yet, it's on kemono
Jenny 0322 Alt
Andrea 0125 Alt
Makenzie 0329 Alt
Kinsley 0116 Alt
Josie 0308 Alt
Vicky 0315 Alt

Thanks a million to whoever has it

flyboy99

Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone know if the error log is saved in the VAM files somewhere? I'm trying to work on my list of missing assets without loading the game.

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Wondering if the new AlpacaLaps is out yet? Its been almost a month, there has been updates to this dance but I'm not sure if its out or if its more status updates

Hope they arent playing the Patreon game and just slowing shit down for that extra cash....
He posted that the animation was done, but that he's now working on some details and making sure the tit-job doesn't break the physics. I don't think he's milking his patreon at this point. It's just that he's kind of a perfectionist *and* he tries to take on the hardest challenge of all: animating a titjob, since the boob physics in VaM are just fucked regarding hand/boob interaction.

mmdvmdfan

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone kind to share RenderToVR(Golden Pack)? my paypal got rejected by patreon.

chosen

Sep 6, 2018
4 Sirap looks that i haven't find.
Those are not the original var files from the creator, they are ripped from bigpack. Big thanks to Yunjitzu

Mandy Freed
Hub Link:
Download Link:
-----------------------------------------------------
Ana Derma
Hub Link:
Download Link:
Dami Love
Hub Link:
Download Link: