Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
yeah do it clean of course...was easy what??? forget that!!
Thanks buddy I just thought everyone used to use Easy Mate IV. It had tons of stuff all in menus preinstalled etc. again lastversion was IV in like April of last year and I mean I have used VAM a fair amount and when 1.20 had already come out with ES4 still installed I just thought you guys woiuld know best dealing with newest mods-addons and am surprised no one has heard of it? Anyways thanks

cerealsnax

Dec 28, 2020
Did anyone download this? It looks great but the torrent is dead and I couldn't find a direct download.

I'd be really grateful if anyone could re upload it or seed the torrent. I would love to try some of those morphs and scenes.

EDIT: Some people started seeding, thank you very much! I'll keep seeding!
I was able to get the torrent but it appears dead again...any chance of getting a seed?

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
OSR2.1? Nobody has it ?
Are you talking about the STL files? The source code is the same. I just put together an OSR2, the basic 2 axis one that is freely available and the source code has all the stuff in it, it's literally just the stl files missing.
I would appreciate these too.

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes