Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019

"Dana, I'm soon approaching the town of Twin Peeks. I gotta ask them about these trees"

tbh with you I just like making random people and I got on a certain kick.
Koup was one I made a long while ago to test how males work with the tools I use. Decided to redo him and clean him up and include a few variants for fun

sorry about the spam

ohmy i always wanted to see Kyle's dick :ROFLMAO: ty

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Do you happen to have ?
The file worked fine btw

Here is along with the romance scenes from : and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope, don't have Rawda.

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone having OSR2.1_Feb21_Password.zip password ? I have the beta 2 only. Bruteforce is in progress but it can take a while...
Even an old password could be nice to see what type of characters he uses, the length, etc... The worst is that I had the old password but deleted it. I tried to look for it in yiff.party archive cache, but no luck.

I looked everywhere. Kemono has the files but not the passwords (!!). I searched even on chinese internet or korean, nothing. It's like nobody has it. Tempestvr has 533 subscribers so it's weird that it's so hard to find.

Link:

davis012

Mar 7, 2021
Does anyone have Sirap's Rasheeda Johnson?

Or the more recent Brooke Livelee?

Starfreek

Sep 4, 2018
I know it might be a longshot, but does anyone happen to have any of the other clothing sets from CZGT? There are still a few of their earlier clothing sets that haven't been shared yet, and the links are dead.

Specifically I'm after set 09 and set 16 clothes:

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
I know it might be a longshot, but does anyone happen to have any of the other clothing sets from CZGT? There are still a few of their earlier clothing sets that haven't been shared yet, and the links are dead.

Specifically I'm after set 09 and set 16 clothes:

I think most of them are here...
16-Set-From.

Last edited:

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
hey guys can someone help me with MaF content stuff? i thought i got everything form one pack but i cant find app preset for his char hana in both futa and normal vars only moprhs and some textures, maf answered on my question about this that something is not right all should have app preset and autogenerated genitals textures etc etc details ill just not tell

so, my request is can someone share all MaF's stuff he distributed, shared anywhere? maybe some vars i got were edited and lack stuff, and ofc penis controller and more bigger can be skipped as i think theyre fine, i even replaced one i got with recently shared more bigger by MestreKM

=====================================

MaF : Hana

Download Link:

Could someone please convert this file to VAR so I can create a release thread? I could post directly like this, but I think it is easier for people to use if it is converted to VAR.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020

MaF : Hana

Download Link:

Could someone please convert this file to VAR so I can create a release thread? I could post directly like this, but I think it is easier for people to use if it is converted to VAR.
Do you need just the Custom and saves in var, or everything all in to one var?

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks a ton friend! It has all the parts except the torso stuff:

Does anyone know where I might be able to find it? I really appreciate all the help!

czgtLDD : Looks No.09 Punk 20XX set (Spine, Back, Chest ,Neck)Full Edition

Hub Link:

Download Link:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
In the way that you think it gets more organized. You are more of an expert in this area than I am. o/
Sorry it took so long. I could not find the morphs for the futa version, so I just repacked the female version as var. I already have the files set up, so whenever I find the morphs, I will repack and upload that as well.

MaF Hana var

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes