Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2017
Is there a look out there for Blackadder's Miriam? I'm aware there's a thing where you add faces and it ports the look into VAM but it almost doesn't work for 3d rendered image.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
Have you tried just going into the hair's physics and turning off the sim there? That's what I do with some of the shorter hairstyles that don't need to be as moveable.
I have already tried so much and slowly come to the result that there is no general setting that improves VAM in VR. In one scene it is the MSAA what make the different, in another scene the pixel count light ,in the next the shader quality or the Body physics. There are even scenes where the frames get better if you switch on body physics instead of switching them off. In others, it helps to change the hair. Actually the best is you would have to save a separate setting for almost every scene, but there is no function for save several customer settings.
But what also surprises me is that I sometimes have 90 fps and more but the picture is still shaky and stuttering when I get close to the scene of a person.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
I have already tried so much and slowly come to the result that there is no general setting that improves VAM in VR. In one scene it is the MSAA what make the different, in another scene the pixel count light ,in the next the shader quality or the Body physics. There are even scenes where the frames get better if you switch on body physics instead of switching them off. In others, it helps to change the hair. Actually the best is you would have to save a separate setting for almost every scene, but there is no function for save several customer settings.
But what also surprises me is that I sometimes have 90 fps and more but the picture is still shaky and stuttering when I get close to the scene of a person.
Welcome to the early days of the future of VR sex. It's bumpy.

luelinks

Dec 21, 2019
Anyone have these? Trying to clear up my error log :c
--Universens.SpaceOdd.latest
--miscreated.BodyHandling.28

Looks like you can clear the Universens.SpaceOdd.latest by just repacking the vac file

Last edited:

WetZoner

Jr. Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
Red rose and White rose :

It's not in Var format, but...

Btw, thank you to all the people here who've posted detailed instructions on how to convert content to .var, now I just need to put my dick away long enough to read them, and actually try it :whistle::coffee:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
It's not in Var format, but...

Btw, thank you to all the people here who've posted detailed instructions on how to convert content to .var, now I just need to put my dick away long enough to read them, and actually try it :whistle::coffee:
Thanks mate, could you plz share those stuff :

Thanks a lot in advance :D

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
Electric Dreams: Random Stuff

Download Links:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great content! I put the folders to Saves, Scenes, Custom etc. - but I don't know where to put Import, since I have no such folder in my directories? Is it next Textures, aka in Custom?

EDIT: I've created a new Import folder in VaM base directory, and put Textures into Custom folder. What do I know, but this is my solution for now.

EDIT: Then VaM took my new Import folder and migrated it. I have no idea where the content went to, but I guess at the right place. Still couldn't find the new location. xD

Last edited:

Galin

May 5, 2017
Great content! I put the folders to Saves, Scenes, Custom etc. - but I don't know where to put Import, since I have no such folder in my directories? Is it next Textures, aka in Custom?

EDIT: I've created a new Import folder in VaM base directory, and put Textures into Custom folder. What do I know, but this is my solution for now.

EDIT: Then VaM took my new Import folder and migrated it. I have no idea where the content went to, but I guess at the right place. Still couldn't find the new location. xD
should be in custom\import

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes