Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Can anyone share Oeshii's YunaHair ?

Anyone ever seen Androinz.Demo.1 ? Comes from TheScenes
Please ignore this error, or take my corrected version here: (So it does need Androinz "Succubus" scene that you can find on Patreon, but i included it in the archive. The culprit is a simple script, bulger.cs)

Sir Digsbey

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for this dude! Awesome! :love: Do you happen to have other stuff from N3DX as well. I am looking for a few looks since forever and your help would be highly appreciated:

Adalynn 0218 Alt version 2:
Ella 0226 Alt:
Jenny 0322 Alt:

Alternativly, me and several others in here are looking for the password for his Gold Archive ( ) that includes all the ALT Versions. Do you have that by any chance?
Is brute-forcing archives viable?

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019

Twelvepak
Double Trouble : Anyone have this?

1605835717.jpg

gina by watto

1621106996.jpg

And was there an up to date universens mega? The torrent only has a few old ones.

:-D

Last edited:
Reactions: pallrider

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is brute-forcing archives viable?
Password brute force?
Short answer, hell no.
Long answer, yes, but if you research the topic you'll quickly see why hell no is a better choice.

Really it depends on the password, if it's abcefg, you could theoretically crack it in less than an hour.
If the password was " YXNk^GZqa'Fo92R-mb3Gpi " (example) then based on a quick calculation it would take roughly three quadrillion years to crack, ain't nobody got time for that.

Alaoquels

Jul 15, 2020
Has anyone made a Chloe bennet LOOK ? from the excellent shield series.
I suspect not but it be great if someone has or will...

View attachment 1200234
You can easily make it yourself using daz3d using face transfer and then make genesis 2 from genesis 8 by placing it in VaM ) there are guides on the Hub how to do it all, I recently got carried away with this topic and now I don't understand why I bought any content at all, if you can do anything you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes