Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3548891

A few more from LO..

Thanks for the uploads!!
do you happen to have this one

Mar 26, 2020
Off the top of their head does anyone know of any large posts of scenes? Mostly looks getting shared here and It's hard to search for scenes in general. Thanks.

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
Hi people !
Some noob question, but in most of the scenes I download (a lot of kittymocap recently), I most of the time miss a bed or a chair, breaking the animation.
Is there a funiture pack or something I could download (something not making 100 Gb) ? pretty please ?

Reactions: mecamaki

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
I'm curious what you have learned in terms of morph optimization. Especially in terms if the package in the Patreon Paywall Pack called "Do_Not_Distribute.Import_Reloaded_Full_Addon" is the definitive release for major Daz3D paid morphs? When people bring up the argument of file size I find that completely irrelevant. But in terms of removing clutter of duplicate morph spam from the menu, completely. That's what I'm interested is what creators are doing if I was to keep a personal library that had 0 morphs included in the scenevar and can all be referenced to a master source.
My english kinda failed me for this one :D I mean the entirety of the question...

But what I've learned in terms of morph optimization... Well, all the morphs I use are either from Easy Mate IV or from common morphs coming from Hub. Such as Spacedog's Import Reloaded, AshAuryn's expressions etc. and since they are essential, I simply reference their .var instead of including them in my package.

As for stuff I can't distribute, I simply don't use them in my scenes if there is no proper .var I can reference to.

For character morphs, I simply use Morph Merger to not duplicate all the stuff...

Before understanding how exactly the .var system worked, I was dumping everything inside the package and my first look was a complete disaster until I updated it with Morph Merger.

But if I understand the question, if you want to include some "forbidden" morphs in your scene and there aren't any .var files you can reference to... Well, you can't escape the duplication if you gonna share your scene as .var. If you hate that, the best thing might be releasing your scene's core files, instead of making a .var package. So that the user can overwrite the existing stuff instead of duplicating them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob_Oblong

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Getting errors while trying to load this custom Cammy outfit by Jackaroo.

Can anyone take a look and see if a fix is doable.

Cammy cloth

Cammy/Sammy model vac

~!ERROR LOG VaM
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Anonymous/CammyUnitard/SpikerDiff.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Anonymous/CammyUnitard/SpikerGloss.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Anonymous/CammyUnitard/SpikerNormal.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Anonymous/CammyUnitard/SpikerDiff.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Anonymous/CammyUnitard/SpikerGloss.png is not valid
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Clothing/Male/Anonymous/CammyUnitard/SpikerNormal.png is not valid

Only thing I could see is maybe the file structure isn't correct, packed by Jackaroo wrong. I could try changing the file path name in folder from "CammyUnitard2" to just "CammyUnitard" like this error message references to...

Thanks

*EDIT Yep, that did the trick. Just deleted the 2 at end of folder Jack packed wrongly :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sir Digsbey

Mar 7, 2018
isskini
Did some nice work here with his first Dependency Viewer/Checker it can Scan a very big amount of .var files structure integrity pretty fast before actually executing VAM which parser due to it's overall complexity will take much longer.

So for everyone who should have missed it

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-v1-19-meshed-vr.6881/post-5535764

give some shout outs loud to your fellow coder pirate isskini

Would be great if this could just show missing dependencies

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Are you sure about that? There must be a way to restrict morphs to the individual scenevar. From what I gather the only content that matters in the meta.json root file is going to be preset .vap files like Skin or Appearance Presets to allow pulling from other releases. I tried trimming down to only include those few files and the scenevar.json. There must be a way to lock exclusivity of morphs. Curious if the license would restrict I usually change to "CC BY" to allow free reign.

After merging Spacedog's Import Lite with the Do Not Distribute Import Reloaded, that has AMAZING Daz3d and G3 morphs like aliens, and mice, and all kinds of creatures. But practically speaking don't want that in VAM because it tacks on 30 some pages of Morphs in the menu, even stupider on how this behaves because over the years even after creators converted to VAR there is dozens of the same morph listed. I totally get the morph merger to delete duplicates but that is dangerous ground because it's like treading on ice if a scenevar gets trashed away and suddenly everything else starts to disentigrate.

I probably need to study and deconstruct u/noheadnoleg releases that guy thats been posting all those zombie and orc scenes on the hub lately. This is the toolbox he's getting his morphs from anyway.

tl'dr; if someone hasn't looked looked at "/mixed vars/Do_Not_Distribute.Import_Reloaded_Full_Addon" in the paywall pack it's an amazing toolbox. v1 actually removed files from v2. Here's a mega of v1, v2, lite all merged together

You can always create your own .var package for morphs ofc. There are ways to solve this problem.

I'm looking at this from a public creator's perspective. If something isn't meant to be shared around, personal or private... Then I'll simply not going to include it in my scene.

I would like to create scenes with orcs or different humanoid creatures but I don't want to get in to arguments with other creators because of the morphs I used.

I assumed nhnl used his own morphs for those animations, but if that's not the case then I might as well use these morphs in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes