Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotterman

Aug 1, 2020
There is this 2 girl hot tub scene that is broken in the torrent, I was hoping someone could fix it or repost it. It is called Nobody.tubnwet.2.var. by nobody..

It has 2 chicks in various positions in various positions in a hotub.

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
trying the torrent. I've been stuck on 232GB for awhile. is there something wrong or just the last files I need havent happen to have anyone sharing at the moment

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Would be great if this could just show missing dependencies
This functionality is already in VaM itself via the error log. Is there something specific you're looking for out of having it added to an external app? Or is it just not having to go into VAM to see if you need more deps?

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
Works fine for me. Took 30 mins to get it all. Maybe just delete it and try again. Sometimes they get stuck :?
dam that is fast. Ive had it going for days. i only get 1 to 2MB per second.

Also I think my hard drive failed and that is why it stopped lol. uugh

but yah starting over

VENTONORTE

Oct 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "samanta1, postagem: 5850582, membro: 1628251"]
Alguém tem o CtxMenu 3.3 da Extraltodeus-VAM-Plugins ??
[/CITAR]

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
I'm late to the party discovering ClubJulze even though they used to be mentioned alot. This past month seems like people wont shutup about kittymocap but from the couple I looked at was no fireworks or anything just like someone pace around the room for no reason. And all over youtube the koreans flooding content from the vam MMD plugin. Their interesting but janky cuz its scripts. Is there other creators I need to discover? That release of ClubJulze - GetUp was sooo creative!

Cpt-ouioui

May 14, 2021
Anyone have this ?

I found this but i can't see link for DL

Thanks !

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
I'm late to the party discovering ClubJulze even though they used to be mentioned alot. This past month seems like people wont shutup about kittymocap but from the couple I looked at was no fireworks or anything just like someone pace around the room for no reason. And all over youtube the koreans flooding content from the vam MMD plugin. Their interesting but janky cuz its scripts. Is there other creators I need to discover? That release of ClubJulze - GetUp was sooo creative!
Kitty mocap (as former patron) is like jack of all trades. She does it all and the stuff she does is exactly what people want to 'get off' but its pretty janky , unpolished and uninspired at times but just good enough and thats fine.
She is consistent and she churns out alot which isnt true of all creators.
She is a real girl (which she likes to promote) which many people appreciate.
Much better creators are c&G or alpacalaps or TGC and clubjulz etc. But they do scenes and far less frequent while other creators do better looks / clothes / plugins etc.
I like kitty's stuff and respect her place in vam eco system but im always fixing her stuff and its not as good as eg 'reignmocap'.
Also due to the mocap she doesnt seem to do as much technically difficult work as other creators (mostly dudes) have to do by hand to get similar result (maybe) which is why her stuff doesnt seem to progress. I like c&g best as they also have female dancers but actual creative ideas which push vam boundaries (imo).

Saying all that haha still looking for :

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes