Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pumalion

Aug 7, 2019
- - are here:

Along with some more stuff:

-

-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A night in the future's link just leads to cyberpunk mods is this what was intended or am I missing something

• Wow
Reactions: Lavalampdrinker

thegrinch333

Sep 19, 2018
and this one too? i swear im not a furry but like i wanna inspect something pls i swear

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Dose anyone Know, if these bigpacks are available.?

!> Missing addon package BigPacks.ZombieSirisLooksVol1.1 that packagebamair1984.Larson.1 depends on
!> Missing addon package BigPacks.TGC-Clothing-Vol1.latest that packageBigPacks.Sirap-Looks-Vol1.1 depends on

I have searched but come up with nothing.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
A few.

Antique Business 3 is the latest version, the other 2 has less content. I will add 1-2 more scenes and add a gallery, the stuff you see in that version will be released for free when I complete it. Then there will be a full version with more content.

Have fun.

Sound Test scene was just a quick animation to try a couple different sound plugins, it was before I reported the sound issue to Acidbubbles. It doesn't have any sounds, ironically. So don't worry, nothing is wrong with your game :D

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Antique Business 3 is the latest version, the other 2 has less content. I will add 1-2 more scenes and add a gallery, the stuff you see in that version will be released for free when I complete it. Then there will be a full version with more content.

Have fun.

Sound Test scene was just a quick animation to try a couple different sound plugins, it was before I reported the sound issue to Acidbubbles. It doesn't have any sounds, ironically. So don't worry, nothing is wrong with your game :D
Thank you, for making me feel guilty about posting your fantastic scenes. But I am a strong believer in, " what I purchase. I OWN," to give away freely, at my discretion.

• Haha
Reactions: Amadeus3D

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Thank you, for making me feel guilty about posting your fantastic scenes. But I am a strong believer in, " what I purchase. I OWN," to give away freely, at my discretion.
I am not judging or anything, I was a user in this forum long before I started to do scenes for VaM. I even learned about VaM here & pirated stuff also myself. Mainly because I didn't have the money at the time.

Don't feel guilty, I don't force anyone to pay or lose my shit when I see my content around here. I make paid content because it takes long time to create scenes like this and I try to create free, quality scenes too.

It feels more like an advertisement for me and I get happy when people share my stuff around, so I should thank you :)

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
T
I am not judging or anything, I was a user in this forum long before I started to do scenes for VaM. I even learned about VaM here & pirated stuff also myself. Mainly because I didn't have the money at the time.

Don't feel guilty, I don't force anyone to pay or lose my shit when I see my content around here. I make paid content because it takes long time to create scenes like this and I try to create free, quality scenes too.

It feels more like an advertisement for me and I get happy when people share my stuff around, so I should thank you :)
that’s our androinz :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes