Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmC2Live

Jul 9, 2020
K not my habit, but... I feel the urge for some complaint.

It's just me or lately in the hub there are only characters that seems caricature that remotely resambles human being (not only the look-alike kind)? My opinion is that now, with more tools and user friendly interfaces than before, the quality is falling drastically instead to improve. Less content but lower quality. Textures are ridicously low res (I'm still looking for a full high res texture that can be called high res, btw, if anyone have it!), faces that seems masks for a bank heist, disproportionate and/or fatty bodies ... and ... FREAKING FUTAs everywere! I want to be clear: I have nothing against any gender bending nor personal tastes, in fact every now and then some futa scene is very engaging... but damn, we are close to have more futa models than females or males. Even most paid looks are getting worst... At least few creators still have the touch and produce something noticeable.

Just checking if I'm the only one that noticed this,
maybe I'm too used to the few vars in my collection, selected from the big torrent and found here in this forum.

Yo peace, love and respect

P.S. Don't want to offend anyone, please take this comment as it is... a random complaint.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Picked this up on my last trip to the Delta Quadrant. Enjoy.

View attachment 1216496
Janeway when she left the VAMhole of Youth Quark and Neelix where very surprised, like their ding dongs
Looking over to 7 of 9 back to Janeway MAMA which first ;)
Quark: Holy book of Trade, you left me right and we meet in the middle 70/30 ;)

Last edited:

telobarsik

Aug 12, 2017
K not my habit, but... I feel the urge for some complaint.

It's just me or lately in the hub there are only characters that seems caricature that remotely resambles human being (not only the look-alike kind)? My opinion is that now, with more tools and user friendly interfaces than before, the quality is falling drastically instead to improve. Less content but lower quality. Textures are ridicously low res (I'm still looking for a full high res texture that can be called high res, btw, if anyone have it!), faces that seems masks for a bank heist, disproportionate and/or fatty bodies ... and ... FREAKING FUTAs everywere! I want to be clear: I have nothing against any gender bending nor personal tastes, in fact every now and then some futa scene is very engaging... but damn, we are close to have more futa models than females or males. Even most paid looks are getting worst... At least few creators still have the touch and produce something noticeable.

Just checking if I'm the only one that noticed this,
maybe I'm too used to the few vars in my collection, selected from the big torrent and found here in this forum.

Yo peace, love and respect

P.S. Don't want to offend anyone, please take this comment as it is... a random complaint.
the problem is that any newbie who moved a couple of sliders on a character decided that he was an artist and should definitely share his creation with the world! But this is not what worries me anymore, the worst thing is that the requests in this community most of all are for the characters. Is it really so hard to twist the morph sliders and do something for yourself! Make a request for animation, for plugins, clothes, for high-quality textures .... why the hell is everyone just asking "give me this look".

manerwood

Apr 11, 2019

By AshAuryn

Thanks in advance!

wcxvlkvbnld:snrfgb

May 28, 2021
I think many people already asked, but damn, we need it :D

Or at least any degradation / human toilet scene <3

Also, people talked about a beastiality scene with a men turned into a wolf , anyone saw it ?

more extreme stuff, this app is made for fantasy that can't be done irl !

• Red Heart
Reactions: monkeyrectum

tbq5tnk53u

May 28, 2021
My lord someone please post this and anything else by this artist! :)
Sadly even if it does look good on the picture, the proportions are all messed up. Looks like 99% of people making characters don't know basic human proportion. I spend hours to fix every new models... Simply having the head at the right size and the eyes at the right height is night and day.

Reactions: louis120789

EmC2Live

Jul 9, 2020
I've found these textures to be pretty good, and they're free.
thank you my kind man, sadly this is not what I mean for high res. yes, they are pretty decent I must say, but far from what I'm looking for. I have no more the experience nor time to do them by myself right now, but in the net there were plenty of real models for the 3Ds (I've used to edit some for my maya models, long time ago), raw images, detailed to the skin pattern (and this was like ten years ago!). PNG files that once zoomed become blurry are not the result I'd like to have on these models and in 2021, I think VAM with those textures could become almost lifelike in VR. K maybe I'm too demanding, I know... well if I'll ever have some hours to spend I will try by myself. thank you anyway much appreciated!

P&L

Senpai-chan.png

May 12, 2020
the problem is that any newbie who moved a couple of sliders on a character decided that he was an artist and should definitely share his creation with the world! But this is not what worries me anymore, the worst thing is that the requests in this community most of all are for the characters. Is it really so hard to twist the morph sliders and do something for yourself! Make a request for animation, for plugins, clothes, for high-quality textures .... why the hell is everyone just asking "give me this look".
Agree 100%. Making good look/appearence isn't that hard. There is a lack of good clothings, hairs, enviroments, animations etc. Even if you are filthy pervert, if you use an imagination and existing assets (morphs and blah blah blah) you can make character you desire. For feck sake! I made ton of looks (cause it's fun lol), but taking charge from people for that, sometimes is just awful (I'm talking about the creators that use vanilla resources, or/and free resources and make money on it). For me most useful are plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes