Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Wow, that would be very nice. I also have some Looks saved as loose Files. How do I import those?
If they're a VAC file you put them in Saves/Scenes. If they're just loose files they usually go in the same place but sometimes there are parts that go into the Custom directory. You won't need it for DillionH as I just finished packing it into a var.

Here is a repack var of Bamair1984's DillionH for cleaner loading. Note I have not changed anything except properly addressing dependencies in the var.

This has been tested in a clean install of VAM so I don't anticipate any issues.

DillionH.jpg

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020

thanks i miss this boys do you have this?

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
I'm sure I saw a high quality model of Hitomi Tanaka somewhere which looked a lot like her but I didn't download it at the time. (No it wasn't Thicc Hub for starters) Anyone know whom may of made it?

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
HELLO GUYS I am practically creating some of my scenes which I will post on the post I wanted to know something I got to the final scene, I wanted to know to create a facial scene, I wanted to know how to make the sperm appear on the girl's face in a dynamic way, that is 'as soon as I press the cum button to show the effect that the sperm comes out and ends up on the face .... is there anyone who can help me? many thanks in advance

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
HELLO GUYS I am practically creating some of my scenes which I will post on the post I wanted to know something I got to the final scene, I wanted to know to create a facial scene, I wanted to know how to make the sperm appear on the girl's face in a dynamic way, that is 'as soon as I press the cum button to show the effect that the sperm comes out and ends up on the face .... is there anyone who can help me? many thanks in advance
There is skippys cum clothing and a few drips n drop packs and amine sperm on the face pack (paid) and GOG does a face pack and some others like Molmark and 50shades and electric dreams all do variants too. Weebuvr does a good dripping cum as well.

I believe there is a recent sperm mega pack for facials which works quite well but i cant find it.

So get a cum button and have the awful popcorn m&m effect of ejaculation on to your model body and then have it trigger facial cum pack etc. Then you can add a clean button and a reset to go again.

Does this help?

Last edited:

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
There is skippys cum clothing and a few drips n drop packs and amine sperm on the face pack (paid) and GOG does a face pack and some others like Molmark and 50shades and electric dreams all do variants too. Weebuvr does a good dripping cum as well.

I believe there is a recent sperm mega pack for facials which works quite well but i cant find it.

So get a cum button and have the awful popcorn m&m effect of ejaculation on to your model body and then have it trigger facial cum pack etc. Then you can add a clean button and a reset to go again.

Does this help?
the cum drip packet and the facial pack i have it .... but i don't understand how to activate facial textures with sperm if you can kindly explain me how to do it

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
the cum drip packet and the facial pack i have it .... but i don't understand how to activate facial textures with sperm if you can kindly explain me how to do it
Ask here and I'll see if I can help you out. https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-v1-19-meshed-vr.6881/

The other thread seems more suited for help topics, this thread is for sharing content and raging about greedy creators :D

Tell me what you are using for animations, built in Animation Pattern Atom, Acidbubbles timeline, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes