Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Wow. I just looked on her patreon and now SHE wants a Rokoko suit TOO ! Pigtamer you really need to do that "real girl" stuff too and get those daddies to give you money. Pirates like you have a better idea than creators anyway whats good and bad because you see it all.
LOL whose to say im not kitty promoting myself through creating the illusion of demand by asking for my own paid output constantly haha

Pay walled content is fine but it can also be toxic and stifle growth eg thescenes having a very public dispute with clubjulze over some such bs on VAM HUB last week. That shit is toxic to the community. Piracy is the solution not the problem.

Talking of thescenes and clubjulze....: 300mb (inc dependencies).

Cowgirl VS Gamergirl
Winner = neither!
Only piracy ever wins on f95 haha :-D

Untitled.png
vs.png
click me ;)

Last edited:

DeathDragon5858

May 20, 2021
A nice chunk of the paid shit was from daz/renderosity/renderotica in the first place so why not :p
I just wish this game app or whatever it is called used G8 stuff. I tossed out all my stuff older than 2019 a while back. Coming up on 3TB of just G8F/G8M stuff in my library. I might convert and rip a bunch of the G8 clothes I got for you guys if I ever finish this project up, and can get this game app to find my data files. Last import test failed because it couldn't find my data files.

azel1221

Apr 13, 2019
A nice chunk of the paid shit was from daz/renderosity/renderotica in the first place so why not :p
I just wish this game app or whatever it is called used G8 stuff. I tossed out all my stuff older than 2019 a while back. Coming up on 3TB of just G8F/G8M stuff in my library. I might convert and rip a bunch of the G8 clothes I got for you guys if I ever finish this project up, and can get this game app to find my data files. Last import test failed because it couldn't find my data files.
That would be great Death, quality clothes are probably the most rare asset.

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Do any of the clothes creators make clothes that can posed? Meshed has a few that you can set to different positions but other than that it just seems to be undressed or clothed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes