Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

coh4ugp41l@

May 30, 2021
lol Yeah it's huge. I'm getting by with 500 g SSD, but I am running out of room fast.
I have 120 gb of var and about 98 gb of clothes and textures. I delete A LOT of things, I only keep the quality sutff, but still, it's taking more and more space mainly because there are some really heavy and unnecessary textures (I'm pretty sure just writing a little script going into custom and compressing some cloth files would help a lot).
And if you add the Cache and supershot screenshots and top of that, I quickly reached 500 gb and had to buy a new drive.

coh4ugp41l@

May 30, 2021
On the technical level you're correct, but an additional layer of ZIP, RAR, etc. at the very least provides an integrity check: should your file become damaged in transit, the unpacking procedure will fail. With straight VAC or VAR, you're going to be relying on VaM doing that "check" for you...
You could uncompress the file manually using 7z, so it doesn't change anything for the integrity check.

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
does anyone know where to find these morphs?

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks man
and this ? please

Sorry but Im not a patreon of p00n3y at the moment, only podflower & a few others.

Reactions: cluckmuck

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
please

TimTaylor2007

Jul 1, 2018
Next try... :sneaky:
i am still looking for:

Can someone please share?

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.