Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
Does anyone know who created this look? Someone a couple pages back asked for a Kat D look. I had this in my "Unknown Creator" folder. I just repacked it from vac to var. Please let me know if you know who made this so I can change the name in the var and reupload it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her eyes looked more like Amanda Seyfried but a little image search later I think she's probably supposed to be Katherine Langford

Reactions: Anon2469

ST0RMR1D3R

Oct 15, 2019
got the link :
still have no idea that where get the look
I snooped around that website a bit and the only clue I have is that the Look in question might be found on zodgame forums however I can't register and thats as far as I can get. maybe someone who is registered might be able to find it.

Reveur

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone know who created this look? Someone a couple pages back asked for a Kat D look. I had this in my "Unknown Creator" folder. I just repacked it from vac to var. Please let me know if you know who made this so I can change the name in the var and reupload it.
That looks like Kat Dennings to me. Hence the name

View attachment Kat_Dennings.webp

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

If anyone was interested in getting black cat and/or Silver Sable from Spiderman PS4, generic male 54 got them into virt a mate a while ago. If the textures don't show up on one of their outfits you gotta select the outfit and load the preset for said outfit again

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Just a Preview.

But i need Time for it.
Because it will be a real big thing with much lesser Dependencies.

So i will come with some "Requests" in the next Days/weeks.

Here is the Preview what alrdy in Work is:
BigPacksPreview.JPG

Like i say... its a complete Remake.

Best Way is.... delete all the old BigPacks and forget them...
most of them buggy and just outdated.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Great look! I made a few adjustments, check it out.
1621297515.jpg

zappy151

Apr 14, 2021
Thanks for this dude! Awesome! :love: Do you happen to have other stuff from N3DX as well. I am looking for a few looks since forever and your help would be highly appreciated:

Adalynn 0218 Alt version 2:
Ella 0226 Alt:
Jenny 0322 Alt:

Alternativly, me and several others in here are looking for the password for his Gold Archive ( ) that includes all the ALT Versions. Do you have that by any chance?

I would also appreciate this password if someone has it.

Reactions: Sedrem

Fapper89

May 18, 2021
Hey Folks. Does anybody have Vecterrors "The witch from england"? The Kemono Link doesn't seem to work anymore.

AN CAR

May 1, 2021
Does anyone have a collection of Sapuzex's stuff? I need some of his files as dependencies

Sapuzex.carwashcompany.latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes