Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Finally! Major thank you to rickyabp and wy32958 for pointing me in the right direction. ddong4979 for linking the VAMVMDPlay plugin, and tarlity for the tutorial on how to use it! I still have to adjust the hair sim and clothing sim so it doesn't look like the character is dancing under water. I just disabled sim for this test. This is my first scene and I am just happy that it actually works. :D I am starting to understand the time and effort creators put in to their work. This is just a preview for now. I will upload it here when I work all of the bugs out. Let me know what you think.

Preview video link.

Last edited:

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Nope, cant do it like that with VAR's only folders/loose files. Try Package manager in File (Open/Save) but never used it myself.

Reactions: fiyad75972

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks man! I have been having some issues with anonfiles today. Chrome says "This site can’t provide a secure connection". Anyone else getting this?
Nope, but I know what you are referring to. You can click the lock icon to the left of the URL>site settings...I think its in there for you to always allow a connection to that site. Basically it's just a warning saying chrome can't make a secure connection, so you just need to have it just allow it regardless to Anonfiles only. You can also hit the Advance button when you get that error page and near the bottom text just hit proceed.

fiyad75972

Nov 29, 2020
Nope, but I know what you are referring to. You can click the lock icon to the left of the URL>site settings...I think its in there for you to always allow a connection to that site. Basically it's just a warning saying chrome can't make a secure connection, so you just need to have it just allow it regardless to Anonfiles only. You can also hit the Advance button when you get that error page and near the bottom text just hit proceed.
Turned out it was malwarebytes giving me a hard time :)

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
some one know what Hair this is from Miki ?

/Miki/DMD/D Scalp.vam

Need it for:

from Bamair

cluckmuck

May 5, 2020
Does SplineVR take commissions?
yes, but he's booked, you have to get behind about a dozen people. He stated somewhere that the average price for a commission was around $200 smackers. Gianna was a commission but the guy was kind enough to share her with all of us (best lookalike for vam imho). You probably have to sub to him for months before he gets to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes