Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Wish there was more documentation into workings of VaM and these settings. Does "Auto" mean VaM will detect what rate the Scene Animation will use, and adjust accordingly. Also there is Cap Rate related to physics which is another unknown variable o_O

I've just tried to wing-it, by using what little knowledge I have attained through gaming experience. And set certain settings to match my setup. 60Hz refresh rate physics (60fps) Vsync with Update Cap to compliment at 2.
I think it's more like a "default" setting. I don't think it actually automatically detects a scene's refresh rate since some creators specifically tell you to switch your refresh rate for a particular scene etc.

The other reason why I think it's default is because no matter your rig, it chooses 72hz all the time if you switch to Auto... I believe? :D

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Reactions: Anon2469

j13031977

May 15, 2017
That's a DAZ/Poser resource, we only deal in VAM stuff in this thread.
yes ... I know ... but I found some characters converted from Blender here ... I was wondering if this was converted to VMA by someone else.... end Chloe from Uncharted converted from

dehipaf699

Dec 21, 2020
who can tell which plugin is responsible for animations in scenes? foolishly deleted the addon packages folder and now animations do not work in any scene, although I created a folder with that name again. Does anyone have a basic version of the contents of this folder?

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Any of the people who are able to convert blender models to VaM want to work on these?

I wish I had the time and skill to do it myself :(

iconiQ

Jun 17, 2020
who can tell which plugin is responsible for animations in scenes? foolishly deleted the addon packages folder and now animations do not work in any scene, although I created a folder with that name again. Does anyone have a basic version of the contents of this folder?
VAM's error log should tell you what it is that you are missing dependency-wise.

If you have a completely empty ADDON folder you can rebuild the basic structure by running VAM_Updater.exe, choosing OPTIONS, and selecting one of the repair options. This will download the missing "basics" VAM comes with if you accidentally removed them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes