Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
who can tell which plugin is responsible for animations in scenes? foolishly deleted the addon packages folder and now animations do not work in any scene, although I created a folder with that name again. Does anyone have a basic version of the contents of this folder?
I think the vanilla VaM doesn't come with the animation plugin (other than it's built-in animation patterns). You can try to update your game via VaMUpdater but make sure to also install / update this plugin:

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Any of the people who are able to convert blender models to VaM want to work on these?

I wish I had the time and skill to do it myself :(
I'm sure I've seen Gogo already ported by NoOC

*Yep, it's here from his public post on Patreon.

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
if anyone's interested... I created a Complete Collection of Stenzelo's Looks (minus the dudes) all combined into 1 VAR.

While Stenzelo's models are absolutely flawless, the same cannot be said about his VARS...THEY are an absolute mess! Folders and duplicate files all over the place!

So I completely remade his VARS: organized all files into proper corresponding homes (textures in textures file, assets in assets file, etc) and edited the jsons to point to these new locations.

ALL LOOKS ARE 100% COMPLETE and identical to original looks. NOTHING has been removed.

2.2 GB

Alternatively, for the space savers...

I made a LITE version. The only difference is 3 environments/backgrounds have been deleted (looks are untouched) which if your like me and you save the looks to import into your own or different scenes, are completely worthless anyways.

990 MB

Stenzelo Collection.png

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
Are you tired of seeing this shit every time you want to download a look or scene from reddit?

View attachment 1224849

And this shit?

View attachment 1224851

Well good fucking news boys and girls! Just simply change the name of the link from reddit to removeddit!

This will ONLY work if the links are still active!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It works, if you get 'cannot connect' error disable tracking protection on removeddit site. (That shield next to the url or wherever it is in your browser.)

Stokerjack

Feb 19, 2021
I'd seen this on the VAM discord and didn't know if anyone had any scenes available from the creator. It's the 1st time I've seen anything about the twitter page but some of the scenes look great, especially the new Lady Dimitrescu one! Thanks for anyone who could help!

Reactions: NukedNaeNae123

Stokerjack

Feb 19, 2021
I'd seen this on the VAM discord and didn't know if anyone had any scenes available from the creator. It's the 1st time I've seen anything about the twitter page but some of the scenes look great, especially the new Lady Dimitrescu one! Thanks for anyone who could help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes