Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019

New scene is up and ready :D

I tested it with different body types & heights. It works fine most of the time, use appearance presets to load your looks.

If female's thighs gets stuck to the bench when you load a new look, use starter fix / quick reset to fix the pose.

imonabreak.gif

Last edited:

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
at least Androinz doesn't rip other people off.

pigtamer69 your favorite creator posted this and it's literally saved assets from booty shake vol 7 like nobody would know. even the same clothes.
Not trying to defend. But regardless of assets, is the animation the exact same or different? She creates mocaps so thats what ppl are paying for, not characters or "assets" in the scene, plus is there word that permission was given? As said, not defending just making points so we don't go straight to lashing without proof, I see the characters being the same, but again, might have had permission or the character's CC is labeled to where it can be used. I'm not for creators stealing other's work, but need the details.

p.s. I see the reddit post is labeled as Fluff and its not a downloadable scene. So what's being "stolen" here then?

Last edited:

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
anyone got his extended version ? or P00n3y

Last edited:
Reactions: piper84

Shakesbeer08

May 4, 2021

Reactions: pigtamer69

Striff

Jul 2, 2020

New scene is up and ready :D

I tested it with different body types & heights. It works fine most of the time, use appearance presets to load your looks.

If female's thighs gets stuck to the bench when you load a new look, use starter fix / quick reset to fix the pose.

View attachment 1223575
Nice scene !! But i got a problem with it, the penis is out everytime i try , is there special settings to set ? (refresh rate or physics,...)

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Nice scene !! But i got a problem with it, the penis is out everytime i try , is there special settings to set ? (refresh rate or physics,...)
Sometimes it helps if you disable soft body physics in the model's 'Control & Physics' tab.

Reactions: Striff

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
My physics refresh rate is set to Auto. Soft body physics is enabled, *High quality physics or something like that is disabled. Rest of everything is pretty much on Ultra settings, I change MSAA to 8x to Off sometimes to test the scene on high and low fps.

I get around 30-45 fps, I tested the scene on another computer and in a clean VaM and it worked fine. So I don't know why it would go out :/

If the same issue gets reported too much, I might slightly alter that animation.

Last edited:

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
My physics refresh rate is set to Auto. Soft body physics is enabled, *High quality physics or something like that is disabled. Rest of everything is pretty much on Ultra settings, I change MSAA to 8x to Off sometimes to test the scene on high and low fps.

I get around 30-45 fps, I tested the scene on another computer and in a clean VaM and it worked fine. So I don't know why it would go out :/

If the same issue gets reported too much, I might slightly alter that animation.
It's working now, it was due to the fact that i was testing the scene on my rig and when turning the mouse to click to disable the POV it moved the dude a little bit and caused this problem.

Reactions: Androinz

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018

Wish there was more documentation into workings of VaM and these settings. Does "Auto" mean VaM will detect what rate the Scene Animation will use, and adjust accordingly. Also there is Cap Rate related to physics which is another unknown variable o_O

I've just tried to wing-it, by using what little knowledge I have attained through gaming experience. And set certain settings to match my setup. 60Hz refresh rate physics (60fps) Vsync with Update Cap to compliment at 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes