Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Just click on the download code button and then unpack the zip to the correct places in VaM.
I considered making a VAR file for it but as he is releasing it for free and has hosted it on Git for free I think it would be incredibly poor taste to pack up somebody else's work like that. It's still a work in progress anyway.
If you can't work out how to get it from github, wait a bit and he will release the VAR.

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
I'm planning to keep all the .vars in AddonPackages.
I'm copying all the .vars to a separate folder outside of my VaM install folder where I will unzip each var to gain access to the texture files inside it.
I will then move all these textures to a single, better organized texture resource folder in my VaM install folder.
The plan is for me to be able to use the Root/Custom/Textures path when I want to load a texture. Take makeup decals for example. Right now I can click on the select face decals texture button and it opens up the VaM file explorer. Now, I have a couple makeup packages, but there are also some looks that came with their own makeup, so I kinda have to browse through multiple paths in the left column of the interface to find what I'm looking for, and it requires me to somewhat be aware of a texture's existence and general location so I can select it.
Once I've moved the textures I can delete the .var copies in the non-VaM folder all the extracted non-textures to save space. (basically undo the first step)

My .var files will remain intact, I will just have added another folder that has all the textures in one place for ease of navigation. The only downside to this approach is that the textures are duplicated since they're both in the .var and in my new folder.
Should work for what you want it to work for.

In regards to a specific tool, I would just use WinRAR. Open WinRAR, select ALL of your VARS, tell WinRAR to unzip all vars into the same path/folder, and select "add and update" (I believe its called) in regards to what to do with duplicate files. This will put a huge majority of your texture files into a new textures folder, and will delete any duplicates (assuming the vars were created properly and therefore unzipped into same folder.)

Some files will be unzipped into the wrong folders mainly from older vars and from creators who either dont know how to create vars or simply don't bother to make them properly. But these would be easy enough to find and put into your new textures folder. Just search for any other jpg, png, etc files that were unzipped and sort them.

To help you with this, If you don't already have it, download , its an INVALUABLE 100% FREE TOOL that will make your life on your PC SO MUCH better... Honestly, you will thank me later! This prb sounds like a plug but its not, it completely changed how I use my PC/Windows... really makes you wonder WTF Microsoft is doing lagging SO FAR behind!

Anyways...good luck!

Shakesbeer08

May 4, 2021
Just click on the download code button and then unpack the zip to the correct places in VaM.
I considered making a VAR file for it but as he is releasing it for free and has hosted it on Git for free I think it would be incredibly poor taste to pack up somebody else's work like that. It's still a work in progress anyway.
If you can't work out how to get it from github, wait a bit and he will release the VAR.
There is no download code button, there is a download zip and the description of the files make no sense and how do we know what all these files go?

Reactions: TheBlueBlood

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Sorry i can't reply to you TellyV, i got pc issues :(
I already checked all around the forum's VAM post and it's always deleted. Same on reddit for all cool or spicy content, always moderated, deleted, archived, banned ... :(
I posted how to bypass the removed/deleted reddit links a few pages ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-552#post-5890626
Click on whatever look/scene you want on directory.vamresources.com. If the post has been removed/deleted, there is a chance the link for the file is still active, just not visible. This will not help if the creator deleted or changed the link to the file itself. In the url of the reddit link replace the word reddit with removeddit.

Example:

Hope this helps anyone looking for an old scene they have been looking for.

Also, make sure to have "all comments" selected. Sometimes there will be more links. Just my 2 cents, I think the VaM reddit mods are doing this on purpose to force everyone to use the hub instead of reddit.

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
K so decided to create and upload another Looks Pack. This VAR contains ALL of VAMBO's looks up until the one he just released yesterday. It's really quite amazing how many looks fit in this VAR considering its file size. The VAMBO Complete Looks Pack
please use spoilers if you have many pictures.

Reactions: ElDiablo_Rojo
Jun 19, 2018
Should work for what you want it to work for.

In regards to a specific tool, I would just use WinRAR. Open WinRAR, select ALL of your VARS, tell WinRAR to unzip all vars into the same path/folder, and select "add and update" (I believe its called) in regards to what to do with duplicate files. This will put a huge majority of your texture files into a new textures folder, and will delete any duplicates (assuming the vars were created properly and therefore unzipped into same folder.)

Some files will be unzipped into the wrong folders mainly from older vars and from creators who either dont know how to create vars or simply don't bother to make them properly. But these would be easy enough to find and put into your new textures folder. Just search for any other jpg, png, etc files that were unzipped and sort them.

To help you with this, If you don't already have it, download , its an INVALUABLE 100% FREE TOOL that will make your life on your PC SO MUCH better... Honestly, you will thank me later! This prb sounds like a plug but its not, it completely changed how I use my PC/Windows... really makes you wonder WTF Microsoft is doing lagging SO FAR behind!

Anyways...good luck!
Yeah I plan to extract everything with 7zip and then just use * in the Windows Explorer search bar to flatten the folder and group all files by extension.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
There is no download code button, there is a download zip and the description of the files make no sense and how do we know what all these files go?
It goes wherever you want it to go, as no mods have this as a dependency yet, you will be the one adding it, just locate the Embody.cslist and add it to the person you want to possess.

FWIW If would recommend something like Custom\Scripsts\Embody\ and leave the directory structure intact.

We really could do with a dedicated help thread.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
whats up with kemono, suddenly my chrome is blocking it when i try to open kemono with unprotected connection msg and i cant bypass this thing, it is saying like site differ with one i visited earlier, it may be fake one adress now
Certificate expired. Just select advanced and proceed as normal.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Hello everyone!

Here are the links to B-man'84s Crysta_Lu ( ) and MichellePfei_Old ( ) from that weird Korean site again, to safe you from going through all the awful ad/spam sites. Enjoy:

Woah, that site is a treasure trove. No spam or ads from behind a pi hole.

pollenart

Apr 19, 2019
For anyone else, just use ublock origin w/ the goodbyeads list - the goodbyeads list can be found on github easy find via google

ps; also 'universal bypass' addon might come in handy
Also additional, idk if this trick still works but I have used in the past when getting past 'Blockadblock' software

Add custom filter in ublock origin, and replace example.com with the site that is using the blockadblock shit

Code:
@@||example.com^$generichide
example.com##script:inject(bab-defuser.js)

perkimb

Oct 12, 2019
Hello. Does anybody have this old scene? Can't find it on kemono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes