Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
wholesome ellie post -snip-
Hey Androinz, I just wanted to say this scene is amazing. I mean tbh I don't care much for Ellie, I just swapped my model in but wow it's great- the choices and dialogue really make it stand out. I found out about you through your on a break scene and pledged after that. The tongue out + ahegao facial expressions are always a great inclusion in your scenes, I really like them. Keep up the good work, and look forward to more!

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
i miss this boys do you have this? I WANTED TO KNOW IF THIS IS A SCENE OR THE SCENE AND ANOTHER THANKS

Last edited:

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Hey Androinz, I just wanted to say this scene is amazing. I mean tbh I don't care much for Ellie, I just swapped my model in but wow it's great- the choices and dialogue really make it stand out. I found out about you through your on a break scene and pledged after that. The tongue out + ahegao facial expressions are always a great inclusion in your scenes, I really like them. Keep up the good work, and look forward to more!
Thanks for the good words. I try to make the characters as lively as possible and during & before creating the scenes I always try to have a clear focus in my mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will probably release a big scene this month both paid & free if I can manage to work smoothly :)

Last edited:

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Has anybody got the original Ahsoka by blender_b ? I found a couple of remixes and one by somebody else but the remixes don't load without the original package :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes