Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Just sharing the image post that would otherwise be hidden under patreon for non subcribers. C&G released remastered of Hey Mama and Push Push today. Monday is when they stated they receive their Rokoko motion suit. Since he's doing me a huuuge fan service remastering his classics I won't be touching them for mega. And I know how much fricken time sink that is mad respect, Also with him and Kittymocap both getting their Rokoko's the same time .. eyes are watching to see how masters put this technology to use.
Let me tell you how this will go. They will realize that rokoko can’t be used. I’ve already experimented with it. Its not suited for vam. Limbs drift, position drifts, and its inertial tracking. It’s not optical and submillimeter. I am really curious if they pull this off but I doubt it.

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
In the there are some Images from "Minimax" with this char named Neela, has Anyone ever bumped onto this one? or knows if it was ever released or knows where i can find it? thanks in advance! and another
Never seen any models released by Minimax. Says he hasn't released any of his models as they are 99% of the time remixes of other paid stuff.

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
hey @ev0lved1 wanna do one of your repacks for this VamYJgril pack?
I'm sure the size could be cut way down
It is done. I expect payment by morning...

HA. jk. I've been binge-watching Queen of the South all day...my drug cartel imagination is running wild!

[693 MB] COLLECTION OF 24 ODD LOOKING KOREAN WOMEN LOOKS!

The VARS you referenced, which I used to create this looks pack was [1.27 GB]. I was able to get the looks pack down to 693 MB, which doesn't sound all that impressive, but is actually a 45% improvement. So...not bad!

Due to this guys heavy usage of person textures, there wasnt a TON I could to shrink file size, but there was plenty of shit to fix...cuz these VARS were a freaking mess! Somehow he managed to link to texture files that he never put on the var. Since I had no way to obtain these files seeing that they never existed in pysical form, I replaced them with textures meant for other elements. The result, was the creation of a few completely uniqueall/environment like the one pictured below!

2021-06-04 (5).png

Visual representation of all included looks HIDDEN BELOW THE ODDLY NAMED "SPOILER" THINGY!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jellyflip

Oct 17, 2018
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes