Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magatron

Feb 1, 2020
Hi, Thanks for the share. Most items ive downloaded from here, are usually the full var or a folder that goes into the custom dir.

However this one, im not exactly sure where its meant to go, as there is no root folder thats native to the program. Its just a directory called Darqmystik Weekend With Launa and its full or json files and jpgs, plus a TV Gifs subfolder.

Can someone please just give me a heads up, thanks.

OR am I supposed to create a VAR myself from these files in the rar/zip?
just drop it in your scenes folder

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Hi, Thanks for the share. Most items ive downloaded from here, are usually the full var or a folder that goes into the custom dir.

However this one, im not exactly sure where its meant to go, as there is no root folder thats native to the program. Its just a directory called Darqmystik Weekend With Launa and its full or json files and jpgs, plus a TV Gifs subfolder.

Can someone please just give me a heads up, thanks.

OR am I supposed to create a VAR myself from these files in the rar/zip?
Here is the var version that I just packed. I fixed errors with the missing assetbundle with after1.json and ridenblowcum.json. Also fixed a texture error with ridenblowcum.json. I haven't tested all the scenes so let me know if there are errors that I missed. Put the var file in AddonPackages folder.

Last edited:

01C3

Sep 30, 2019
You could uncompress the file manually using 7z, so it doesn't change anything for the integrity check.
True, but it is not obvious and time consuming. You have to know how to do that - rename the file, test with 7Zip and such and then rename the file back. And then do that to each individual file... Thanks, but no, thanks!

Last edited:

jellyflip

Oct 17, 2018
Does anybody have Mr_CadillacV8's look Yasmin?

(edit: I suppose I could link the hub page for her directly eh)

She's used as a model for their clothes:

Cheers!
Mr_CadillacV8.Yasmin24_look.1.jpg
Here you go:

And here are the dependencies, though I wasn't able to find SupaRioAmateur.Sub_Demi_Eyes.1:

Does anyone happen to have this?

Haha oops. Pasted the wrong link. My request is in my previous post a few comments above.

Last edited:

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020

:cool:
You have the last ones ?

or anyone other have them ? plz

Reactions: sideworld
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes