Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
hello all anybody have this pls.....

many thanks

Shakesbeer08

May 4, 2021
Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone know where I can find a werewolf morph any where? I recall seeing a werewolf look, though I'm not sure if that's an asset for not.

Mar 4, 2021
Ruthven has a Werewolf in his Little Red Scene. Don't know if it's what you're looking for or not.

hendrack

May 24, 2021
Need some help with dependancies, don't want to subscribe again, and being kinda annoyed that some simple look .vars are referencing obscure or paid stuff :rolleyes:

Cgomes.AVA_FUCK_json.1
KdollMASTA.Doll_Mk_X.5
YameteOuji.Sneaker_Egregious.latest
YameteOuji.Socks_005KneeUsagi.latest
YameteOuji.Under_PantyBasic.latest
xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2.1
VamTimbo.Mocap_9-18-2020.1
ReignMocap.NewSystemProofOfConcept.1

Thanks.

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
Something like this, I saw it on the VAM discord
That's actually one of Syrinxo's looks that was made before VARs were implemented. I"m not sure why it's not on the Hub at all.

At this point, I'm not even sure where I found it.... Also, you should note this is a VAC not a VAR, so it goes in your SAVES/SCENE directory, not in the Addon Packages, and gets loaded by opening said scene. You can save the look to use in other scenes from there

Also, Another good source for a werewolf type look would probably be Sharr's hyena pack, especially if you want something larger than Syrinxo's Weremutt, which more closely resembles a canine goblin than a werewolf.

KamiGato

May 1, 2021
Hey my lovely pirates :eek: :HideThePain:. If this post is too much "shit-chat", just delete it (y) (C&G-Gato here by the way)

Anyway of course I am checking this board once in a while and I think it´s time again to comment one or two things to state some things clear.

KittyMocap makes the best quality sex oriented mocaps in my opinion, she has no competition apart from ReignMocap.
C&G and ClubJulze (is it the same person) is very creative, but its mainly dances...
We are NOT ClubJulze. He´s a pretty cool guy anyway ( had a few chats in the past ) but we stand in no connection to him or his content.

Oh I see I am too dump to quote multiple messages so I make it manually...:ROFLMAO:

Bob_Oblong
" Monday is when they stated they receive their Rokoko motion suit. Since he's doing me a huuuge fan service remastering his classics I won't be touching them for mega. And I know how much fricken time sink that is mad respect, Also with him and Kittymocap both getting their Rokoko's the same time .. eyes are watching to see how masters put this technology to use"

We never stated we have recieved the MoCap suit yet. In fact we´re having serious trouble with Rokokos service. Things are taking way too long. We´ve been very friendly due the past 2 months, understanding every delay and every excuse they had so far but now we came to a point we have to take action. fast!

ReignMoCap
"Let me tell you how this will go. They will realize that rokoko can’t be used. I’ve already experimented with it. Its not suited for vam. Limbs drift, position drifts, and its inertial tracking. It’s not optical and submillimeter. I am really curious if they pull this off but I doubt it."

Duuuude, why? Ok, no offence here. really! But I´ve got to say only because it somehow doesn´t worked out for you yet doesn´t mean it doesn´t work out for anybody else. There are SO MANY things to care about right before record anyway and it´s way more that rokoko states in their promo videos. After record its even more work. You need to clean things up before having any attempt porting it to VaM. porting raw metarial into VaM is like shitting in the sink instead of the toilet. The bowl looks kind of familiar but it´s not supposed to work like that and bro, you´ll have serious problems flushing it anyway. With that said just give it an other try! Let´s talk also and learn from each other some time. What you and we do is NOT having a "business". We´re still a very small but rising community. Things might change over time and everyone is going to develop his/her "treadmark" but for now lets just work a bit more together that against each other and learn from each other. If it´s all BS for you just ignore me but if not I would be happy you would just reach out at any time if you want to ask something, want an opinion or whatever else. I want to be there. Not because I am a disillusionated guy living in a rainbow world but just because this is only the beginning of a way greater community in the future with real opponents incoming soon!

Btw....HOW did you recieve your suit so fast?! Or did you have it anyway since two years somewhere in your basement? Just asking because since this pandemic rokoko stated "we´re having a massive backlog" and "not able to assamble parts". I am a bit curious.

That´s it so far. Over & out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes