Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2017
Is there any clothing remotely similar to chainmail bikini? Trying to look for some chainmail bikini and nothing is on the hub.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Thanks! Do you have this girl too?
Sorry, I don't have that look. Hopefully someone will upload it. I would like to have that one as well.

Have you also this model by BooMoon. Marien The reddit post from VamScenes is dead (

Thanks

AroD12

Jan 31, 2021
Anybody got the new Super mode plugin? It looks awesome for doing things like removing annoying pillows or furniture that are in the way of a scene!
If you're looking for that feature, easily removing atoms from a scene, I suggest trying out the that can remove atoms using gaze. If I'm not mistaken that's also part of the free version of the plugin. Naturally, the plugin does much, much more. I cannot use VAM anymore without it.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
How to repair the Missing Morph Deltas?

Error
Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages
Universens.fuck-buddy-spotseries-vol1.1.var
:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AshAuryn\AshAuryn_pain1.vmb. Cannot import

I own the var and have the *.vmb in the Custom Folder - why is it missing?

Someone asked on Reddit but no answer (also not in Discord)
i have problem like you.
some universen's var files have 2~3 "AshAuryn_pain1.vmb" in morph folder. revise to "AshAuryn_Pain1.vmb"
then it will work well.
The problem was the name in one of the files was lower case. It is supposed to be upper case. I fixed it. Just drag and drop the Custom folder into your VaM folder.

Reactions: Heatwave

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Hate to ask this here, but there's a plugin where you can make certain body parts invisible. Can't for the life of me remember the name. Can anyone help? Thanks!

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Is there any clothing remotely similar to chainmail bikini? Trying to look for some chainmail bikini and nothing is on the hub.
Nope, but here is some chainmail textures, then you could find any piece of clothing, preferably with some kind separated edge trim and apply these to the main texture. They actually work quite well IMHO.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

burner772

May 16, 2020
That's actually one of Syrinxo's looks that was made before VARs were implemented. I"m not sure why it's not on the Hub at all.

At this point, I'm not even sure where I found it.... Also, you should note this is a VAC not a VAR, so it goes in your SAVES/SCENE directory, not in the Addon Packages, and gets loaded by opening said scene. You can save the look to use in other scenes from there

Also, Another good source for a werewolf type look would probably be Sharr's hyena pack, especially if you want something larger than Syrinxo's Weremutt, which more closely resembles a canine goblin than a werewolf.
do you know where I could find Sharr's hyena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes