Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

myaug

Jan 17, 2021
Alright, so this may be an unusual request. But could anyone share some good realistic sex-scenes?

I'm a noob and I'm somewhat lost in all of this.

I would be delighted if you could share some scenes (preferably with audio) so that I can get my sex-pretend on!

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Need some help with dependancies, don't want to subscribe again, and being kinda annoyed that some simple look .vars are referencing obscure or paid stuff :rolleyes:

Cgomes.AVA_FUCK_json.1
KdollMASTA.Doll_Mk_X.5
YameteOuji.Sneaker_Egregious.latest
YameteOuji.Socks_005KneeUsagi.latest
YameteOuji.Under_PantyBasic.latest
xinxiu.xinxiushuxiian2.1
VamTimbo.Mocap_9-18-2020.1
ReignMocap.NewSystemProofOfConcept.1

Thanks.
All except
ReignMocap.NewSystemProofOfConcept.1. I don't have.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Alright, so this may be an unusual request. But could anyone share some good realistic sex-scenes?

I'm a noob and I'm somewhat lost in all of this.

I would be delighted if you could share some scenes (preferably with audio) so that I can get my sex-pretend on!
Sure mate, start with this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: myaug

sohs

Mar 4, 2021
How to repair the Missing Morph Deltas?

Error
Missing morph deltas file AddonPackages
Universens.fuck-buddy-spotseries-vol1.1.var
:\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AshAuryn\AshAuryn_pain1.vmb. Cannot import

I own the var and have the *.vmb in the Custom Folder - why is it missing?

Someone asked on Reddit but no answer (also not in Discord)
i have problem like you.
some universen's var files have 2~3 "AshAuryn_pain1.vmb" in morph folder. revise to "AshAuryn_Pain1.vmb"
then it will work well.

Amit Parab

May 21, 2018
Can anyone update NoheadNoLeg below Scenes :

Jun 7, 2021
So ... still no news of any of the pissing / goldenshower scenes ? I see that it has been asked dozen of times in this thread but no one seems to have it for now. Also, strange to see so few bdsm stuff in here, is extreme / bondage stuff is forbidden ? Is it why there is no watersports / goldenshower scenes available ? why is all the spicy / strange stuff is so hard to find for an app that is supposed to free all your fantasy that you can't do IRL ?

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
TheBooMoon Karol look.

Have you also this model by BooMoon. Marien The reddit post from VamScenes is dead (

Thanks

piper84

May 25, 2020
Just a few request...

do anybody have this?

or any sandra bullock looks?

& what about this looks by Virtamouse?

Last edited:
Reactions: mattduk
Jul 19, 2017
That's actually one of Syrinxo's looks that was made before VARs were implemented. I"m not sure why it's not on the Hub at all.

At this point, I'm not even sure where I found it.... Also, you should note this is a VAC not a VAR, so it goes in your SAVES/SCENE directory, not in the Addon Packages, and gets loaded by opening said scene. You can save the look to use in other scenes from there

Also, Another good source for a werewolf type look would probably be Sharr's hyena pack, especially if you want something larger than Syrinxo's Weremutt, which more closely resembles a canine goblin than a werewolf.

Yeah, the look isn't that great. I've been using Sharr's Shepard pack, as I like the look more.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Also, strange to see so few bdsm stuff in here, is extreme / bondage stuff is forbidden ? Is it why there is no watersports / goldenshower scenes available ? why is all the spicy / strange stuff is so hard to find for an app that is supposed to free all your fantasy that you can't do IRL ?
Multiple reasons. First off, there is a limit on what is allowed by the Hub, some content creators skirt this a bit by putting their rougher stuff on Patreon and teasing it on the hub. But either there are very few animators with that kink, or few that are willing to risk Hub infractions.

Second, of the 3 active bondage restraint plugins, one, MacGrubers chains is a janky physics process vampire (respect though, its still good), and the other two, Miscreated and ClockwiseSilver's are Patreon exclusives. So nobody can actually use them for scenes.

There used to be some harder fringe stuff, beasts and the like that would occasionally filter down from the FreeDLC discord, but either nobody here is a member anymore, or content there has just dried up. Even just for looks, I think a lot of the monster/beast morphs were ripped from paid unity assets, so again, people not willing to risk Hub infractions.

I would assume though that there is no reason why such content couldn't be created by F95 forum members and shared here, provided it conforms to the same rules set out in the 3D movie/comic downloads sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes