Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
C&G is still my favrorite creator. It really pisses me off that 900 daddied are supporting Kittymocap when C&G has 480. Its piss. And I know I had a part in it Because I wanted filed to collaborate. It really pissed me off. Why Kittymocap has so many subs when its trash
KittyMocap makes the best quality sex oriented mocaps in my opinion, she has no competition apart from ReignMocap.
C&G and ClubJulze (is it the same person) is very creative, but its mainly dances...

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
C&G used to focus on dances, but these days they are also producing some of the best sex scenes as well. Best VAM scene work out there, in my opinion, and fantastic relationship with their patrons.

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Last version of RegoloEngine (i saw some request earlier). It's kinda a mess to understand how it work and it's more experimental than everything else but here we go :

Last edited:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
In the there are some Images from "Minimax" with this char named Neela, has Anyone ever bumped onto this one? or knows if it was ever released or knows where i can find it? thanks in advance! and another

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, Thanks for the share. Most items ive downloaded from here, are usually the full var or a folder that goes into the custom dir.

However this one, im not exactly sure where its meant to go, as there is no root folder thats native to the program. Its just a directory called Darqmystik Weekend With Launa and its full or json files and jpgs, plus a TV Gifs subfolder.

Can someone please just give me a heads up, thanks.

OR am I supposed to create a VAR myself from these files in the rar/zip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes