Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
looking for:

Angelie Cheri

Prinzess Jasmine

dr.lily

Dynamic Earrings

From Jackaroo

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
looking for:

Angelie Cheri

Prinzess Jasmine

dr.lily

Dynamic Earrings

From Jackaroo
Here.

Dec 15, 2020
Seems like xinxiu creator got updated on kemono. For some reason it doesn't list him at any name, and there is no 'main' page with all of the posts. U can find it tho by going to recent posts and typing "hinata'. The post with his look of her \ scene should be one of the first posts on the search results, then just navigate next\prev to see his other content

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Seems like xinxiu creator got updated on kemono. For some reason it doesn't list him at any name, and there is no 'main' page with all of the posts. U can find it tho by going to recent posts and typing "hinata'. The post with his look of her \ scene should be one of the first posts on the search results, then just navigate next\prev to see his other content
Anyone else getting a clock error when trying to connect to Kemono?

Reactions: Higha LaBoeuf

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
A question regarding custom unity assets, since VaM comes with plugin UnityAssetVamifier. If I'm having issue with some custom assets not looking right (Grey texture) should I install another legacy version of UAV too ? Perhaps the asset was made to work with older version of UAV ?

The asset is Assaultron by Tanklover

Assaultron head loads in grey (not correct) along with a few of the scene props (guns, ammo crate etc). Thanks

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
K so decided to create and upload another Looks Pack. This VAR contains ALL of VAMBO's looks up until the one he just released yesterday. It's really quite amazing how many looks fit in this VAR considering its file size. The VAMBO Complete Looks Pack contains ALL 104 of VAMBO's looks, and weighs in at a whopping...123 MB!!! Thats practically 1 MB per look! Amazing!

I will note however: VAMBO does not include clothes with his looks (he leaves the responsibility up to you if you want to find and download the outfits he puts on his girls.) Therefore, there is a good chance some of these looks will be missing their clothes. But I mean...Is a beautiful woman who is missing her clothes REALLLLLY something your gonna be complaining about??... Ya, no. So just please know if a file/dependency is missing...IT'SNOT MY FAULT!! It was DESIGNED THAT WAY!

UPDATE! Included below (now HIDDEN from us...BY THE MAN...) is a BEAUTIFUL COLLAGE of gorgeous sexy young females posing in sexually suggestive positions!! This regrettably CENSORED work of art showcases ALL 104 of VAMBOS girls included in the VAR!!

PLEASE HELP FIGHT CENSORSHIP & FAKE "SPOILER" NEWS!! And click the spoiler button! The only thing that will be "spoiled" is YOU! And Big Brother's appetite for control!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes