Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2021
I was thinking of doing more extreme scenes...and it should be possible to do it but I am afraid I will get booted. I have some ideas on how to pull some realistic stuff but I can't really post it on the hub or my patreon.
You'll never get booted out of here. So you can share those extreme scenes here with no problem. Think of it as "Pirates exclusive" :)

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Getting a "false positive" by my Anti-Virus on the Podflower folder, won't even let me dl it?!

Would you be able to post the missing morph here as attachment; it's only one file.
Boobs1.vmi

Thanks
Out of curiosity, what is your antivirus?

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
I downloaded all the Riddler looks.
If anyone wants them.

Same files. Just RAR, To see if it is better to download. Some are getting false positive on download.

Last edited:

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020

Samara is here. Be the change you want to see in the world my friends.
Nice!, could use a bump, gloss and specular map.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best I could do with the texture, don't have one without eyebrows, and the younger complexion makes her look a bit like Morinth. But I wasn't spending an inordinate amount of time on this one.

Scene is a modified version of Rough Anal Misionary by Mr Orange.
Models by JinBlade and Khajiirah
Textures by WeebU, Assets by Orpheaned, Clothes by WeebU and CosmicFTW.
Plugins by MacGruber, Acidbubbles, Hazmhox, Clockwise Silver, Dub, and probably a few more.

I claim no ownership, do what you want with it.

The password is "Jenkins"
Get Ashley here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-archive-for-v-a-m-virt-a-mate.62662/
And obviously you need the original Samara file.

Last edited:

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
windows defender... the worst.
at least be sure to update your signature every single day, they remove false positive constantly
just search on internet it's not only you.

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a dress like this, or top and bottom like this for vam? Chrome?

View attachment 1252893
You should be able to make any dress look chrome by playing with the spec/gloss settings and diffuse/spec colors as well as the diffuse offset(?) slider in the parameters tab after clicking on customize button on that item in the clothing menu.

nishijizi

Jun 11, 2021
anyone share bamair1984 looks

not include in the big pack

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
As a Dutch guy I can’t stand a French guy talking English they are so bad in it. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
OK i also had to smile a bit about "Brytaly" Ou vie ce bon é c'est à la vie ;)
but it is the accent of love and this is exactly how i would want a VA to Voice a Female French Char speaking English
just thinking how she dirty talks like that exaggerated makes me hot ;)
The French JOI

But would need a very good VA ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes