Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

gear gear

Jan 17, 2020
Well all got my Quest 2 and OMG its amazing. Never had VR before...wow so much better. Question tho...anyone know if there is a movie theater setup for VaM ... maybe something you can watch your own movies from your local drive....if not Just a theater then or like living room couch set up....thought it might be cool to sit on my couch with hottie LOL watch tv

Reactions: Great-Expectations
Apr 22, 2018
Well all got my Quest 2 and OMG its amazing. Never had VR before...wow so much better. Question tho...anyone know if there is a movie theater setup for VaM ... maybe something you can watch your own movies from your local drive....if not Just a theater then or like living room couch set up....thought it might be cool to sit on my couch with hottie LOL watch tv
Whirligig is the best option if you want a smooth experience, Steam vr mediaplayer is barely functional (maybe it works if you want to watch a movie as a slideshow but it can not handle vr video) Whirligig can play most formats and high definition and actually keep working. Only thing bad about it is the interface can be confusing in the beginning.
Btw, did you manage to pack the VAR and share your - Jemi?

Last edited:

junkit

May 26, 2020
Zodgame is the pass f I am right.
I am putting zodgame as the password, it begins the unpacking animation, then it asks for a password again...kinda strange. I have tried "zodgame" and "Zodgame".....am i missing something?

Apr 22, 2018
I am still hoping anyone can share this ;)

Mr Orange - Scottish Girl Lilly 1
Blazian Look

Itoa - Lorena - The Co-worker

dnaddr - Cecilia_v3

Thanks for all the help (y)

OVORepsUp

Sep 12, 2017
does anyone have

would be greatly apperciated

this one would be nice too:

Apr 22, 2018
I have a question about using pose morphs, How to i convert a pose morph into a regular morph so i can use it more freely in VAM?
There is things that can use morphs but not poses, like linking geometry to head audio.
Maybe there is a plugin for that i have not found yet...

Any help would be great (y)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1812087

I am putting zodgame as the password, it begins the unpacking animation, then it asks for a password again...kinda strange. I have tried "zodgame" and "Zodgame".....am i missing something?
289C5DD5-13C2-4AE3-A311-B43EBF472C96.jpeg

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
I know this is not the place to ask. But i just downloaded DAZ 3D. I am new to this. I am thinking of purchasing
Facegen artist. Should i purchase the home version at $69 or pro version at $139. Just want to try to see if i can master them..
Do they work ok together.

Last edited:

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes