Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

junkit

May 26, 2020
Yeah i typed it exactly as it is... "zodgame" It keeps asking me again to enter the password when it gets to unpacking this one right here. I also thought there was a "space" before zodgame, so i added it to test it and nothing. wonder if anyone else is having the same problem.

It unpacks for about 4 seconds, which means the password does work..however after those initial 4 seconds of unpacking.....it pops up with the promt to enter the password for it again. at that point, i enter the exact same password and it doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1812087

Yeah i typed it exactly as it is... "zodgame" It keeps asking me again to enter the password when it gets to unpacking this one right here. I also thought there was a "space" before zodgame, so i added it to test it and nothing. wonder if anyone else is having the same problem.
seems to me that you having a different file are you sure it’s the 2k hair one?

_neskweek_

Mar 26, 2021
Hey there, I'm new here but I use VaM for quite a while now.
I have a question for the tweaks gurus out here :

Is there a way to consolidate all the mambo-jumbo that was packaged in multpile vars :
For instance, in the Hair sections of my model, I have 20 occurences of the same "Simone (Ren)" Asset (that I don't ike by the way, persnnal taste ;) )

I thought that this bloat should not happen with var files, am I wrong ?
If I consolidate in a bigger var some of my stuff, it will break the dependencies , isn't it ?

[edit]
Nevermind, I found Vamifier2 :p

Also :

and

=> wich makes me think that the best way is to decompress all those shitty vars and use those tools to repair the dependencies.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1812087

I think I'm missing your point? he said he typed "zodgame" but it keeps asking for the password.
zodgame is the password so what do you miss…….if it doesn’t work than either he has the wrong file or someone changes it mean while. I just provided a link to the original file with the pass.

Reactions: junkit

junkit

May 26, 2020
zodgame is the password so what do you miss…….if it doesn’t work than either he has the wrong file or someone changes it mean while. I just provided a link to the original file with the pass.
Yeah its just a bit strange...no worries. maybe later on someone can re-upload a link to the zip file WITHOUT a password this time. Thanks anyways!

D

Deleted member 1812087

It’s kinda weird for me it works if I extract here fill in zodgame it starts opening. As far as I can see you are opening just one file and not the package maybe that’s where it goes wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: prpr
D

Deleted member 1812087

thanks i found it also.........it still works tho i just copied the file to desktop and worked..was just about too upload one as well....lol.

Jan 5, 2021
Well all got my Quest 2 and OMG its amazing. Never had VR before...wow so much better. Question tho...anyone know if there is a movie theater setup for VaM ... maybe something you can watch your own movies from your local drive....if not Just a theater then or like living room couch set up....thought it might be cool to sit on my couch with hottie LOL watch tv
Yes I have a whole guide. PM me and I will give you all the details

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes