Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
anyone know where to get details for feet? either by morphs or textures? I think I've seen it before but I don't remember where.

IoOt

Dec 31, 2018
Anybody know of a script / plugin that can maybe disable loading of textures/hair/clothes/lights on scene load? Basically I'm a pretty low spec pleb and sometimes when I open scenes it's actually the loading of high fidelity textures that crashes me out. There's some mocaps I really want to get into. I have the "GiveMeFPS" mod. It's helped a lot. But there are still a few that just kill vam/my gpu. Thanks in advance. <3
Load the Give me FPS Session Plugin and set to give you some or all of the FPS before loading any scenes.

Soupface27

Jan 4, 2018
I don't know. I just collect all the var's. i don't know anything about VAM. Sorry.
Its just a set of 6 foot morphs. It was a paid morph that he had early access for that eventually went public. I am unsure if they are only female or both male/female as ive only used them on female models.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Its just a set of 6 foot morphs. It was a paid morph that he had early access for that eventually went public. I am unsure if they are only female or both male/female as ive only used them on female models.
Lots of feet here..

And here..

Reactions: sideworld

Catmaster

Dec 1, 2017
here

Thanks for the drip series

MisterLucifer

Dec 29, 2017

I don't think you understand what you've done here. This was the white whale for so many people on this forum that their lives are now complete. What are they going to do now!? Just search this thread for the hub link to see all the posts lol. Not sure I've ever seen something more sought after. So much so in fact that I was surprised someone didn't just back Molmark for a month to get it lol

Edit: I can think of only a few other things so sought after - the infamous helicopter scene, and maaaybe that voiced interview scene that no one could get to work? I feel like I'm missing one or two glaring examples.

Last edited:

V.A.M Hunter

Dec 30, 2020
Does anyone have new stuff from vecterror ?

or Bamair1984

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes