Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
I like these, especially the very defined cheek details. Are you going to release them on the hub?
maybe at some point but im still kinda new to VAR system when it comes to packaging looks and scenes etc.
also im kinda struggling with an issue on all my looks. i made them using facegen which doesnt generate GENS textures but when auto generate from torso is selected , its adds the correct looking texture. the problem lies on reloading the look , the GENS texture that was auto doesnt load again and gens are messed up.

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
I see you have been getting a lot of possitive feed back on your models. So will you be sharing these girls, they're definitely worth sharing imo.
maybe but im kinda noob when it comes to packaging VAR files and looks etc and im having issues with gens textures for my models .
i use mostley facegen to make them and it doesnt make gens textures, so i use auto generate from torso and the save the look but once reloaded the gens textures are wrong . any advice ?

Oct 2, 2018
maybe but im kinda noob when it comes to packaging VAR files and looks etc and im having issues with gens textures for my models .
i use mostley facegen to make them and it doesnt make gens textures, so i use auto generate from torso and the save the look but once reloaded the gens textures are wrong . any advice ?
i highly suggest you to use Morph Merger plugin which is free,its will reduce the Dependencies by alot

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
I don't think you understand what you've done here. This was the white whale for so many people on this forum that their lives are now complete. What are they going to do now!? Just search this thread for the hub link to see all the posts lol. Not sure I've ever seen something more sought after. So much so in fact that I was surprised someone didn't just back Molmark for a month to get it lol

Edit: I can think of only a few other things so sought after - the infamous helicopter scene, and maaaybe that voiced interview scene that no one could get to work? I feel like I'm missing one or two glaring examples.
I'm actually trying to recreate the helicopter scene. However, I didn't have much time for that recently and also I never animated anything in VaM. So if anyone could recommend plugins for animating stuff or some tutorials, I would be really glad because like I've said, I'm totally green in that department.

iboy520

Jan 10, 2020

Presenting The amazing Sharko and his harem of beauties which can now be yours for the low low price of a mouse click!
If you like what you see pls give the creator a like or a follow.

View attachment 1210461
These are all Var LOOKs. I think all the dependencies are included but they're really common and free if not.
I have checked and they all have the basics. I have checked everyone on a fresh account and all worked fine.
I included the environments too. I have all the clothing so there is a chance I missed some as I didn't have a dependencies list. Some clothes have to be manually applied for some reason and even then you might have to look for them in your list.
So if you need something shout out!
About 2 gig.

I am missing aleska and sandra (sorry).

the link is dead...

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
I'm actually trying to recreate the helicopter scene. However, I didn't have much time for that recently and also I never animated anything in VaM. So if anyone could recommend plugins for animating stuff or some tutorials, I would be really glad because like I've said, I'm totally green in that department.
Got to be Timeline, animate people, poses, morphs, objects, lights, plugins, if it moves or has values, timeline can animate it. Easily pair animations between multiple atoms, trigger actions, etc. I hadn't animated in anything before VAM and Timeline is pretty much all I use, and was pretty easy to pick up. While I see people using the built in animation atoms for things and I can modify them to a point, I only use them for pump value trigger tracks.

... and what is the Helicopter scene?

May 14, 2018
Updated Samara Futa with better textures, fix the misaligned belly button and updated to scene to the new preset. Also split the files.

Now I know how to do it properly, if anyone has any requests for conversions, let me know and see If it perks my interest. Obviously I will be doing Jack when she is released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Assuming you are willing to do Futa to Female, any chance you can take a crack at converting this one?

I'm able to easily change the model to female, but the textures don't line up. And even after 2 years of Computer Animation classes, I hate doing texture work.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Assuming you are willing to do Futa to Female, any chance you can take a crack at converting this one?

I'm able to easily change the model to female, but the textures don't line up. And even after 2 years of Computer Animation classes, I hate doing texture work.
I'll give it a shot when I get time, this Miranda and Scarlet job are turning out to be a bit tricky though. I already had almost everything I needed for Samara and Asari scales covers a multitude of sins. Miranda though is missing a load of textures, Scarlet has all the textures but is like a freakin porcelain doll.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Here's my Ashley makeup texture to give her a ME3 look.

Here's a quick torso texture fix for non-futa Samara.

And here's my adjusted Samara with a bit more meat on the hips, proper eyes, adjusted teeth and physics.

View attachment 1257295
Question; where on earth do vap files go? Aaaand as to where I should also place the makeup for Ashley and the fix for non-futa smara

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
Your models look great. Will you be sharing them? I used this to learn how to package var files. ttps://hub.virtamate.com/resources/how-to-create-a-var-file.5565/
thanks for the link , will start learning the VAR package system to create looks in VAR format and as soon as i get to grips with it i
will start sharing . Thanks for the support (y)

Soupface27

Jan 4, 2018
Question; where on earth do vap files go? Aaaand as to where I should also place the makeup for Ashley and the fix for non-futa smara
Vap files are , I Believe , several things. Presets are one thing the vap file is used for but where it lives depends on what the vap file is associated with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes