Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoh666

Mar 23, 2020
I'm actually trying to recreate the helicopter scene. However, I didn't have much time for that recently and also I never animated anything in VaM. So if anyone could recommend plugins for animating stuff or some tutorials, I would be really glad because like I've said, I'm totally green in that department.
The helicopter scene actually got posted here. The thing is that the original rar file contains a empty json file so the scene is unusable. Its even talked about in the reddit thread where it was released the first time

He released an updated version in the same thread, but that post has been purged by the reddit spam filter

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
You might need to open with Notepad to see what kind of preset that is, and here's a link on where file types go:
For future reference for anyone else looking into this, vap. is listed as '
Preset reference, location depends on what the preset is for'

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
The helicopter scene actually got posted here. The thing is that the original rar file contains a empty json file so the scene is unusable. Its even talked about in the reddit thread where it was released the first time

He released an updated version in the same thread, but that post has been purged by the reddit spam filter
That's why I'm trying to recreate it, got all the assets, might even include some new stuff. Just need to learn how to animate.

Got to be Timeline, animate people, poses, morphs, objects, lights, plugins, if it moves or has values, timeline can animate it. Easily pair animations between multiple atoms, trigger actions, etc. I hadn't animated in anything before VAM and Timeline is pretty much all I use, and was pretty easy to pick up. While I see people using the built in animation atoms for things and I can modify them to a point, I only use them for pump value trigger tracks.

... and what is the Helicopter scene?
Thanks, I'll see what I can do with it.
The link to the scene is in quote above, altough it seems like it was removed entirely.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
man i wish i was possible to get a lst of all celebrities being referenced, some of these i only know as certain characters so it would be nice to know what changes to make to cosplay them
You can easily figure them out using this:

The initials and even first few letters of each first/last name are there for pretty much all of them.

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
You can easily figure them out using this:

The initials and even first few letters of each first/last name are there for pretty much all of them.
Sweet! It's not flawless, but I'm definitely getting some names now. Time to go back to sirap's works as well :D

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Question; where on earth do vap files go? Aaaand as to where I should also place the makeup for Ashley and the fix for non-futa smara
The vap goes in \VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Appearance

around that corner you should also find a \Textures folder.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Looking for:

SplineVR:

Vecterror:

P00n3y:

Jan 5, 2021
Might actually do it just for test. To see if I can pull it off. I avtually released a bdsm pack a while back. Couple of scenes. I would like to do a full extreme scene. I’ll post it here if I make it.
Ay man, from what i see, you seem like a cool dude, and for a mere fact that you replied to me, i subbed you man on Patreon, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Great-Expectations
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes