Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

zappy151

Apr 14, 2021
Mr Man

Podflower

xNial

Bro thank you. Pleasure bike has been on my list for a minute. All the fucking kudos my guy.

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
Introducing the Paranaux Looks Pack! 35 of the legendary Paranaux's Looks in 1 VAR, weighing in under 2 gigs!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!
These aren't your ordinary super-dated Paranaux looks with half-balding women hanging out in dim blue lighting! NO SIR! These Paranaux looks have received a 2021 makeover! (most of em at least, the ones worth spending time on)

THE SWAN: VAM EDITION! Upgrades include:

- New/updated hairstyles! (WHEN NEEDED)
- Glance & Gaze plugins
- HEAD MOUNTED N00RP Subscene lighting!

For you conservatives out there, don't worry! Any changes made to the looks were made with respect to the original looks and were only made when necessary. If a hairstyle or broken outfit needed to be replaced, I always tried to replace it with a close replica. I didn't just go willy-nilly and add a bunch of garbage!

Other than his Patreon page which has gone dormant yet is still collecting...Paranaux seems to have fallen of the face of the Earth, which made it difficult (actually impossible) to track down all of his work. A few of his looks are missing from this pack (all the best ones are included). If anyone has the looks I'm missing please let me know so I can get them added. Gracias.

K. PEACE!... Oh ya! Scroll down to check out all 35 looks included!

Paranaux Look Book pg1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

2st0n3d

Jul 24, 2020
hi everyone,

someone is willing to share this one ?

would really appreciate
2st0n3d

2st0n3d

Jul 24, 2020
thank you so much (I've tried the search function, but it doesn't appear in the search results...) thanks anyway. :x

Last edited:

iboy520

Jan 10, 2020
I cannot download the
any kind people can help me to upload it to mega and post the mega link?
I really need this.
thank you!

drkmsk

Dec 11, 2020
Sill looking for this from VL_13. kemono page has no download for this one

any chance?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: frewgew
Mar 4, 2021
Curious, so Riddler has two versions of same model. One on Hub, other on Patreon ?! What gives...

There were complaints about the age of one of his previous looks. Therefore hub gets the older looks of his model, while his patreons get the college looking one. You can see his previous college age model has been changed to look more like an older 20's person then the college age she was originally.

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

The F95 VaM Torrent Group Proudly Presents

The Torrent Paywall Pack #2

203GB of goodness :)

It's been real, Until next time.. :)

Happy Midyear Guys
Cheers for this! Took me about 2 hours to go through all of the files. Everything is clean, though I haven't scanned for the malicious code that was plaguing us a few months ago. Should be fine though since you have to authorize it when a script tries to edit/remove files.
As a warning - looking at the preview pictures, it appears that the "DeathSpanker" folder contains a CP scene for VAM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes