Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2021
Bit of an update on my Mass Effect Futa conversions, and a request if anybody can suggest any male fit clothes I could use to get an approximation of looks, a good boot, jacket, etc. Conversion of clothes is a bit beyond my ability for now, however I may be able to retexture. I made some custom textures for Mirandas clothing based on her original costume, I think works OK, but I got nothing that looks good on Jack. VAM is sorely lacking male content.

Also before I VAR these, given that the bulk of these files is bespoke textures and the only thing I'm pulling from the original VAR is a full body morph, can anyone give me a compelling reason to keep the non-futas as a dependency?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These look awesome. Can't wait to see them in game! I'm really looking forward to these and your future projects.

niuren9527

Dec 26, 2019
付费相貌-女孩128维特-A-伴侣集线器
付费相貌-女孩11维特-A-伴侣集线器
付费相貌-女孩126维特-A-伴侣集线器
付费相貌-女孩117维特-A-伴侣集线器
This work is amazing. Can anyone share it? thank you very much!

CustomPaywall

Jun 23, 2021
We would like to express our sadness that one horrible VAR made it into the TorrentPk2.

The amount of content this topic has freaked us out :( Endlessly removing similar stuff. Absolutely Disgusting

Please remove any trace of
deathspanker content from your systems.

Cleaned Torrent:

To come soon

Last edited:

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Uhm, fuck that torrent and fuck the asshole that made that scene. Straight Noooooope.

You guys need to delete that torrent and make a new one.
If someone releases it on here that's on them, but I'm not taking the responsibility of the content by putting it on the first page of the thread unless it gets thoroughly vetted by all of you who download it and check it thoroughly in the thread if you release it on your own.

You're welcome to make a torrent in the Virt-A-Mate assets area were all Virt-A-Mate content should be go instead of this thread which is a big fucking mess to find content really.... So yeah, I really wouldn't mind this thread get muted, it's time all content goes into the asset area that way we can ensure order with assets and request properly with no fucking bullshit drama.

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
I need some help

1624607202007.png

I've searched through all the sharr looks and I haven't found one called "herra", does anyone know what it is and if it's necessary? I think the face is a bit strange and maybe it's missing some morph.

Reveur

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone want to make my day and have this?
think it's in there (vihper.allscenes)
That one is an older version. The latest seen around here was 5.1 I think:

But it looks like Vihper keeps improving it, and the latest one is 6.3.

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
I need some help

Hi, has a MorphMerger.cs file that matches. I guess you can exchange the plugin - a bit of work though

also attached the two versions I have

Or you write and ask for help ;)

Reactions: 95007664

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
sadly you can't "delete" a torrent. Once it exists as long as one person is seeding it stays.
Everybody needs to cancel their torrent and delete the link (and content) off their local machine. Once nobody is seeding that torrent it will be dead, so hopefully soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes