Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1812087

Kinda mist the torrent drama, what’s it about??
And what torrent??

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
sadly you can't "delete" a torrent. Once it exists as long as one person is seeding it stays.
Everybody needs to cancel their torrent and delete the link (and content) off their local machine. Once nobody is seeding that torrent it will be dead, so hopefully soon.
Gone from my seedbox.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Anyone has a mermaid tail without? The one I found has unfortunately some decals/elements on the upper body.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Anyone has a mermaid tail without? The one I found has unfortunately some decals/elements on the upper body.
Assuming its the one for Hexenv88's recent scene by DD, you can drop the alpha on the shells. Remember to turn Adjust Breasts off in the physics settings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
If someone releases it on here that's on them, but I'm not taking the responsibility of the content by putting it on the first page of the thread unless it gets thoroughly vetted by all of you who download it and check it thoroughly in the thread if you release it on your own.

You're welcome to make a torrent in the Virt-A-Mate assets area were all Virt-A-Mate content should be go instead of this thread which is a big fucking mess to find content really.... So yeah, I really wouldn't mind this thread get muted, it's time all content goes into the asset area that way we can ensure order with assets and request properly with no fucking bullshit drama.
When i come here and download files, i accept that there is a certain level of uncertainty and danger in doing so. Shutting this freedom down is not the answer.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
When i come here and download files, i accept that there is a certain level of uncertainty and danger in doing so. Shutting this freedom down is not the answer.
That's where I'm at with it. Sure it's an "oopsie" that a randomass loli scene made it into the torrent, but I think it's enough for people to be grownups and just delete the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes