Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

smittypunk

Jun 30, 2020
Hey guys. Where in the world do i move things to add them to favorites?
In app, when in an open menu screen (scene, look, script, etc.) simple click the icon in the lower-right of each preview/file image ('more' ellipse maybe?), and it will bring up a lil menu where you can tick a mark for favorite. You don't move anything.

Reactions: zappy151

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
Kinda mist the torrent drama, what’s it about??
And what torrent??
There was a loli scene mixed in with the rest, for whatever reason, and the majority response was "SALT THE EARTH!!!"
I found the reaction a bit ironic, seeing how vague the enforcement of those rules are on the forum about that, with loli and shota games on F95 fluctuating between "Allowed" and "Not Allowed" with a sliding scale of how "realistic" the content looks.

You are not 12... Or did you join this forum when you were 8? if so where are your parents lol
They're not literally claiming to be 12. It's a meme.

• Haha
Reactions: Great-Expectations

fiyad75972

Nov 29, 2020
付费相貌-女孩128维特-A-伴侣集线器
付费相貌-女孩11维特-A-伴侣集线器
付费相貌-女孩126维特-A-伴侣集线器
付费相貌-女孩117维特-A-伴侣集线器
This work is amazing. Can anyone share it? thank you very much!
+1!

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
As OP said, the link of the new torrent will be posted again only once people have crosschecked all the content. Its too much to verify for one or two persons I guess.
I went through the thumbnails and didn't see anything. Please everyone who downloaded the old torrent, go on checking.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
付费相貌-女孩128维特-A-伴侣集线器
付费相貌-女孩11维特-A-伴侣集线器
付费相貌-女孩126维特-A-伴侣集线器
付费相貌-女孩117维特-A-伴侣集线器
This work is amazing. Can anyone share it? thank you very much!
Here

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
As OP said, the link of the new torrent will be posted again only once people have crosschecked all the content. Its too much to verify for one or two persons I guess.
I went through the thumbnails and didn't see anything. Please everyone who downloaded the old torrent, go on checking.
Seems like an awful lot of trouble for one dumb loli animation..

Black79

Jul 13, 2017
anyone knows what i need?
Texture missing: VAM-YJ.zh-Bee.1
I dont know what file i need for this, package manager shows nothing.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
That one is an older version. The latest seen around here was 5.1 I think:

But it looks like Vihper keeps improving it, and the latest one is 6.3.
Yea it’s not 6.3, which is the latest. If anyone has that one, hook a brother up.

Higha LaBoeuf

Feb 6, 2018
If only it actually was a "loli" animation .. its literally the very definition of CP in the majority of the world, with a single digit aged child.
Not trying to be an ass just genuinely curious-- 3d animation fits the definition of CP?
Oh boy. Lets shoot this down fast. If you wanna argue about this, please do it somewhere else.

borregad

Dec 3, 2017
Btw you might as well want to check your morph list as mine was riddled with questionable you know what body morphs.
No idea how they got in from, maybe downloading random shit through the years. Had to have a fresh reinstall
Maybe a dumb question, but why would that be an issue if I didn't use them or even know they're there?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Last edited:

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
anyone knows what i need?
Texture missing: VAM-YJ.zh-Bee.1
I dont know what file i need for this, package manager shows nothing.
It's trying to load a missing texture..
!> Error during texture load: Path Custom/Images/polygon-2560x1440-4k-5k-wallpaper-iphone-wallpaper-triangle-3520.jpg is not valid

CustomPaywall

Jun 23, 2021
It's a good idea to see if any other users that already downloaded content from PK2 detect any other bad stuff,

It will be some time before the torrent reappears.

We urge you not to share the old one.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Mass Effect Futa Conversions.

OK, going to upload these and hold off spending any more time on them, I would expect sometime in the near future someone will be releasing the 4k textures from the remaster, at which point I will probably revisit them. I'll keep an eye out on DeviantArt, but If anyone sees them drop, let me know.

The Miranda texture I had to work with is particularly flat, and the jack texture was scuffed as hell. I still have some visible seams when you get in close, but IMHO my seams are no worse than those on the source material, which I have tried to clean up a bit. Compared to the Liara which isn't mine, I think they are pretty tight and as good as I'm going to get until I find myself a free* surface painter. Doing these by hand in GiMP, reloading the textures in VAM then adjusting them is somewhat tedious, so if anyone has any software recommendations.

Added Jack, Miranda and Reupped Samara without dependencies, added Liara by Aracon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes