Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
Looking for the biochrisd sets, specifically the following

goodsbt

Apr 1, 2020
does anyone have
new look monika from callimohu
would be greatly apperciated

nishijizi

Jun 11, 2021

anyone please share these looks
my pool souls need help

shoezone

Jul 27, 2018
Mass Effect Futa Conversions.

OK, going to upload these and hold off spending any more time on them, I would expect sometime in the near future someone will be releasing the 4k textures from the remaster, at which point I will probably revisit them. I'll keep an eye out on DeviantArt, but If anyone sees them drop, let me know.

The Miranda texture I had to work with is particularly flat, and the jack texture was scuffed as hell. I still have some visible seams when you get in close, but IMHO my seams are no worse than those on the source material, which I have tried to clean up a bit. Compared to the Liara which isn't mine, I think they are pretty tight and as good as I'm going to get until I find myself a free* surface painter. Doing these by hand in GiMP, reloading the textures in VAM then adjusting them is somewhat tedious, so if anyone has any software recommendations.

Added Jack, Miranda and Reupped Samara without dependencies, added Liara by Aracon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you make them none futa? sorry if its a dumb question. Thanks in advance

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

anyone please share these looks
my pool souls need help

May 26, 2021
Mass Effect Futa Conversions.

OK, going to upload these and hold off spending any more time on them, I would expect sometime in the near future someone will be releasing the 4k textures from the remaster, at which point I will probably revisit them. I'll keep an eye out on DeviantArt, but If anyone sees them drop, let me know.

The Miranda texture I had to work with is particularly flat, and the jack texture was scuffed as hell. I still have some visible seams when you get in close, but IMHO my seams are no worse than those on the source material, which I have tried to clean up a bit. Compared to the Liara which isn't mine, I think they are pretty tight and as good as I'm going to get until I find myself a free* surface painter. Doing these by hand in GiMP, reloading the textures in VAM then adjusting them is somewhat tedious, so if anyone has any software recommendations.

Added Jack, Miranda and Reupped Samara without dependencies, added Liara by Aracon

These are awesome! I can't wait to see your future projects. Thank you for sharing them.

kanethemask

Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys am new to this game, anywhere i can find free paid scenes since they are the good ones ?
Plus i've seen so many here looking for clothes and looks , why is that since they are not scenes where hot stuff happening ?

Apr 5, 2020
I remember an environment released probably a year ago that I can't locate. It was from GTA 4 I believe. It was a room with a TV and I believe a couch, and I think it was called "ghetto house" or "drug den" or something like that. Hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about and could share a link.

nishijizi

Jun 11, 2021

bro thank you
you are my hero

Reactions: dunvegen

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I remember an environment released probably a year ago that I can't locate. It was from GTA 4 I believe. It was a room with a TV and I believe a couch, and I think it was called "ghetto house" or "drug den" or something like that. Hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about and could share a link.
There are two. GTA 4 Niko's safe house, and there is a drug room. Both by PodFlower.

GTA 4 Safe House

Drug Room

niuren9527

Dec 26, 2019
Here

Thank you very much, my friend!

davis012

Mar 7, 2021
Out of curiosity, who is Sirap's Kelsey Brooks, based on? I swear she looks familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes