Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Here is a quick scene I put together a few minutes ago. My modified version of Lady D lying on a bed. There are no animations yet. I took ilovetaylorswift.Lady_Alcina_Dimitrescu_ILTS and merged body morphs with Damarmau.Linn. A little bit of tinkering and added the old style bedroom environment. This was only a test to see if I could merge the morphs with Nyaacho's MorphMassManager plugin. I figured I would post it here for everyone, instead of deleting it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credits:

My version link:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Here is alittle something Ive been work on. With morphs in the game. Add my own tat sleeve to her arm. Just for fun...take no credit for other artist stuff in used in photos....Took me about 14hours...her ass alone took 4hours lol... I swear if I could figure out how to pack my own VAR I would share. Anyone knows of away...let me know.
Are you going to share this? Send it my way. I will pack it as var for you. :D

• Haha
Reactions: louis120789

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Here is a quick scene I put together a few minutes ago. My modified version of Lady D lying on a bed. There are no animations yet. I took ilovetaylorswift.Lady_Alcina_Dimitrescu_ILTS and merged body morphs with Damarmau.Linn. A little bit of tinkering and added the old style bedroom environment. This was only a test to see if I could merge the morphs with Nyaacho's MorphMassManager plugin. I figured I would post it here for everyone, instead of deleting it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credits:

My version link:
Cool...kinda like a cross between Sadako and Lady D daughters.

Reactions: Anon2469

borregad

Dec 3, 2017
You might ask why that kind of scenes in a game are bad in the first place if no one is getting exploited for their realization.
The answer is people have very different levels of sensitivity towards the content, I for one don't want any of that shit anywhere near my pc.
thanks that's what i thought. it's hard for me to wrap my head around morphs as it seems kinda abstract, so wasn't sure i was understanding. thanks for taking the time to reply.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

Anyone have these ones from splinevr? Thank you in advance if so

Soupface27

Jan 4, 2018
Are there any lipstick mods/resources for female models not futa ones?
Jackaroo made one thats free now that does eyeshadow, lipstick and nails all as seperate clothing items - although in thier native state they are all sort of glossy/sparkly but can probably be altered with the options in game. he has a female and futa version which are seperate. he has them on the hub , though the download is off his other site.
There are also various makeup decals floating around including some on the hub but most of them are including eyeliner and blush with the lipstick, though you can just photoshop edit that out and just leave the lipstick.

Reactions: Smithe
D

Deleted member 1812087

My antivirus blocked a malicious download when I clicked your download link
more than 175 don’t have that problem……..maybe it’s you’re virusprogram that is wrong? I have checked all my files before uploading and non have problems.

Reactions: chosen
Apr 22, 2018
Trying again for this, i really hope someone can help ;)
(And maybe it is about time to update Kemono, i can barely find any new stuff there)

Mr Orange - Scottish Girl Lilly 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes