Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

muazerati

Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone know if Almighty Patty released his scenes? I only found videos he’s made in VAM but not the actual VAR used to create them

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
It's fascinating how we are trying to teach people internet basics like adblock and antivirus in a forum topic about a sex game. I mean c'mon people learn some privacy and safety basic before coming to pirate stuff from internet. Don't just trust basic popup blockers from a browser or windows garbage defender for safety, get an actual good antivirus, pirate it if you can't afford it. use jdownloader2 to skip visiting malware infested hoster sites. These have been suggested multiple times and yet people are filling up pages on discussing these.

any chance you might have this -
Sorry but don't have that

Is my eyes buggin out, or are her nipples on backwards?
Bro it's already listed in the feature list of the model
  • Inverted puffy ghost nipp-letts

Also I have these which probably were not shared yet:

Screenshot 2021-06-11 012955.png
Joyboy - Dash:
Download link:

aa1621871603.jpg
jungsu315 - Hani:
Download link:

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Updated Samara Futa with better textures, fix the misaligned belly button and updated to scene to the new preset. Also split the files.

Now I know how to do it properly, if anyone has any requests for conversions, let me know and see If it perks my interest. Obviously I will be doing Jack when she is released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's my Ashley makeup texture to give her a ME3 look.

Here's a quick torso texture fix for non-futa Samara.

And here's my adjusted Samara with a bit more meat on the hips, proper eyes, adjusted teeth and physics.

1624228581.jpg

Last edited:

Darkchampx

Apr 3, 2019
Updated Samara Futa with better textures, fix the misaligned belly button and updated to scene to the new preset. Also split the files.

Now I know how to do it properly, if anyone has any requests for conversions, let me know and see If it perks my interest. Obviously I will be doing Jack when she is released.

Hey I would loove to see some of the models by DNADDR get futafied, as well as the Ahri by Testitou, if you need links to these let me know!

stanktaint

Jun 19, 2021

Anybody have her? I would like to download all of them from this site but theres no links. If anybody has a collection for Alter3go that would be great.
I have a whole collection of (at least I think) most of his VAM stuff, none of the DAZ though. I can try to upload them, but I thought someone said theres a reason we dont post A3's stuff

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
A few models by Paranaux have missing morphs *and bugs from the dump.

Also Model Amery requires "GA-Izarra" morphs.

Furthermore, models by Paranaux Karen (Black face texture bug); Kinsley v3 throws rapid errors in log causing slowdown; Stacy (Black texture bug anus gens); Tiffany V2 (Missing hair).

Hope someone can share and fix the files. Thanks.

*EDIT - So I thought I'd save some time...by using the conveniently packaged var versions of some of Paranaux models in the Patreon Paywall Pack Torrent. Turns out some of the var were packaged wrong. Makes you think what else was packed wrong from the torrent...sighs. Only issues with Paranaux Models remaining from the dump are

Amery (missing morph) "GA-Izarra"

Karen (texture bug black face) no error log
Stacy (texture bug black anus) no error log

Tiffany V2 (missing hairs 2 types) log
!> Hair item Over Shoulder is missing
!> Hair item Strands is missing

Kinsley V3 (massive errors spat in log) causing slowdown; model looks ok though.

Last edited:

litccc

Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question about VR mode. While I am in VR mode, the girl always looks "smaller" than she is in Desktop mode. I'm using Quest2 now, is problem caused by POV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes