Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

Do you by also any chance have the hair required for tessa? The one linked to the original creator's patreon is expired/no longer active, Curly Bob by JayC Re-animator

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I cant seem to find the nurse outfit.
Also the futa version, I downloaded it because I wanted just the top part of the clothes for female, is that available?

Dang looking at his page he has tons of awesome clothes like the racing outfit and set 17, but I dont see the top I was talking about.

Thanks!!
The nurse outfit is on the previous page & as for the futa outfit for female I don't think its available. The racing set & set 17 I will upload for you soon. :)

Trent Randy

May 3, 2021
You know, I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen a Cruella DeVil look yet, esp since her actress has been done before. I guess that move really was shit.

smittypunk

Jun 30, 2020
Thank you.
That's not actually face transfer; that's an additional daz morph that helps adjust the shape of the side of the head that is sometimes off when using face transfer. The following post previously provided by Alaoquels includes a link to the full face transfer and face correction (face transfer shapes) as well as a useful tutorial for daz to vam face morph creation: Face Transfer Tutorial and Necessary Links

Jan 5, 2021
Does anyone have stuff by PUTZ? Im looking for these

Thank you

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Hey there!

Requesting these looks:

Thanks !

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Does anyone have stuff by PUTZ? Im looking for these

Thank you
Lust in Time Crystal is in the Patreon Paywall Pack torrent.

I'll send you pm for the remaining ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bestejaculator
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes