Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Still got this?

Also jet1728.MilkSlave2.1?
I was unable to find Jet1728.Milky.1.var. I believe it was Jet1728.BreastSquirt.1 that required that dependency. It was just a morph that was already in my main VaM, so I just removed the dependency from the meta, edited the scene json and repacked the var. Here is my repack if you want it.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Cheers for this! Took me about 2 hours to go through all of the files. Everything is clean, though I haven't scanned for the malicious code that was plaguing us a few months ago. Should be fine though since you have to authorize it when a script tries to edit/remove files.
As a warning - looking at the pictures it appears that there are CP animations in one of the folders.
I didn't see anything like that, who's the creator you're seeing that on?

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
I didn't see anything like that, who's the creator you're seeing that on?
Deleted it from my computer the moment I saw it and don't remember the exact name. It was something along the lines of daddyslittlegirl. It could very well have been some sort of cosplay with a bad camera angle that made her look extremely young. If thats the case let me know so I can edit my previous post

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Bit of an update on my Mass Effect Futa conversions, and a request if anybody can suggest any male fit clothes I could use to get an approximation of looks, a good boot, jacket, etc. Conversion of clothes is a bit beyond my ability for now, however I may be able to retexture. I made some custom textures for Mirandas clothing based on her original costume, I think works OK, but I got nothing that looks good on Jack. VAM is sorely lacking male content.

Also before I VAR these, given that the bulk of these files is bespoke textures and the only thing I'm pulling from the original VAR is a full body morph, can anyone give me a compelling reason to keep the non-futas as a dependency?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Cheers for this! Took me about 2 hours to go through all of the files. Everything is clean, though I haven't scanned for the malicious code that was plaguing us a few months ago. Should be fine though since you have to authorize it when a script tries to edit/remove files.
As a warning - looking at the pictures it appears that there are CP animations in one of the folders.
Confirmed. Thanks for reporting that. There is a creator name but nothing proves its from the named creator.

I'd suggest everyone to stop sharing the torrent until the torrent is rebuilt again. At least I have.

Reactions: Jerome-092

frewgew

Oct 18, 2018
Confirmed. Thanks for reporting that.
After checking the .torrent file (got mine from anonfiles, in case there's some malicious injection going on from on ore more .torrent file download source) the only non-var, non-jpg files are preview videos for VirtAmateur scenes and the warning/readme .txt files.

Edit: Just did the same check on the other .torrent files. I'm not sure what sort of data injection can be done with torrents, but unless the animation is "just" a .var scene, it's not something that the .torrent has listed as a file.

Last edited:

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Bit of an update on my Mass Effect Futa conversions, and a request if anybody can suggest any male fit clothes I could use to get an approximation of looks, a good boot, jacket, etc. Conversion of clothes is a bit beyond my ability for now, however I may be able to retexture. I made some custom textures for Mirandas clothing based on her original costume, I think works OK, but I got nothing that looks good on Jack. VAM is sorely lacking male content.

Also before I VAR these, given that the bulk of these files is bespoke textures and the only thing I'm pulling from the original VAR is a full body morph, can anyone give me a compelling reason to keep the non-futas as a dependency?

I'm not into futas but Mass Effect content is hot content.

Speaking of Mass Effect, anyone have the high-res textures from the legendary edition?

Last edited:

sinder201

Jul 19, 2017
As a few members has already mentioned, if you're downloading from the torrent deselect "DeathSpanker" folder as it does show CP on the preview img in the .Var file (haven't opened the scene to confirm).

Reactions: Jerome-092

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
Reactions: H8tXtract

eponge

Oct 21, 2017

There are some tags attached to the pictures. In explorer, you can "group by" "keyword" and it will somehow group them by categories.

The sorting was done with a fuzzy, not perfect algorithm..

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Thanks for the info, I've removed the torrent from the front page.
Unless this gets remedied I will not reupload it to the front page.

My apologies to those affected, from now on I'm going to have to vet directly myself since I had little influence in the make of this torrent.
And even the last torrent had some questionable content that I didn't have a part in adding and didn't notice, but still allowed by TOS here.
From now on I will only post torrents on the front page that have been directly made by myself or vetted by me on each file.
Sadly my time is limited on here and I don't login much. Please PM me if you notice content in the last release that might be otherwise questionable.

I think the best option is if anyone of you do release a torrent please share it amongst a a large enough group of you privately being beta testers, checking if ALL of the content is safe and not disturbing and against the rules on this site like that .var file without a thumbnail I was brought aware of....
That way we can do the process of elimination with such an enormous amount of content present.

I will add to the front page that CP was in that torrent and against the TOS here, and is present with the folder and files previously uploaded.
Please PM me if you notice any more folders or files that are questionable to warn others of such.

Last edited:

Anonim0use

Sep 15, 2019
Some more old clothes converted to var
It still looks great :D

Polyfire Clothes

Gipsy Tank Top

XL Tank Top

Midnight Dream Panty

Edit : It seems to have a problem with Render Queue when you load several presets ... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes