Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny Blanco

Dec 21, 2017
Would anyone happen to have Putz's TOUGE Racing Girl “Luna Phuxalot” You are a Lucky Fan at her Penthouse Balcony by any chance?

Last edited:
Reactions: nick49

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Nice, BlackJack10 , hope you guys like it, and also thank you for supporting me. I just wish you guys didnt leech it so soon. Some creator like me, malimali, bobbydigital,... doesnt have much supporter because we are quite new. Just dont kill the bird when it’s just still in the eggs. Anyways, im happy because someone like it. So enjoy it, thank you guys❤
I can respect the fact that you didn't come here just to give us a lecture about your stuff being shared. I don't speak for everyone, but I think some people wouldn't mind supporting creators, they just don't have the funds or are already supporting multiple other creators. I personally would love to support a few creators, but I only use a prepaid card for online only purchases and patreon doesn't allow that. In my opinion, you are one of the handful of creators that are making quality stuff for VaM. Just keep doing what you are doing and I think you will get more supporters. It may not happen over night. If it were my stuff being leaked on here, I would think of it as free advertisement. You never know what someone might be going through in their life. I love your work btw.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Is anyone working on importing Lux from LoL?
"16 Gb of RAM RTX 2080 for OptiX renderings, a >=8Gb GPU RAM for GPU renderings" :HideThePain:
I only have Intel i5 10300H 8gb memory and a 1650ti 4gb in my laptop. Time to upgrade I guess.

Last edited:

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

If anyone has this and has the time to upload since the prior one from way back is expired

mpc12345

Jun 11, 2021
I can respect the fact that you didn't come here just to give us a lecture about your stuff being shared. I don't speak for everyone, but I think some people wouldn't mind supporting creators, they just don't have the funds or are already supporting multiple other creators. I personally would love to support a few creators, but I only use a prepaid card for online only purchases and patreon doesn't allow that. In my opinion, you are one of the handful of creators that are making quality stuff for VaM. Just keep doing what you are doing and I think you will get more supporters. It may not happen over night. If it were my stuff being leaked on here, I would think of it as free advertisement. You never know what someone might be going through in their life. I love your work btw.
Would love to hear that, bro.

Reactions: Anon2469
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes