Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone know of any utility that can be used to rename VAR files by the "creatorName" and "packageName" from the included meta.json file? I am having a hell of a time cleaning up a bunch of missed named VARs. I swore that vamtb had a rename feature but I think I misremembered.
Done. Hope you have python? Cause I'm lazy and don't want to build an exe.
WARNING.. renaming .. renames :D if you do a mass renaming you might end up with shitload of dependencies issues afterwards. And yeah, the tool doesn't backup, I'm not your mother. People like to change letter case, space for underscores, etc... Did the test for you :/
edit: actually, package builder changes space for underscore in creator + packagename. But still leaves the space for the creator in the filename. Tricky logic.. so for these forbidden characters, there's no way to know the creator name (if creator name contains a real underscore). Vamtb will normalize spaces for underscore and compare that and will rename with underscore if its different.
Moral: only use ASCII letters in your creator or package name.. if you need to use non ascii char, use UTF8 and a filesystem that handles UTF8.

Last edited:

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
I don't seem to have problems..
Only 2 dependencies needed
VaMChan.Hair_Headband_Hairstyles_Addition02

Roac.Malta.latest

No.

Just look in the Metas.

Here we have the Meta of Dierge234:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You realy wanna say me this is not a Broken Var ? xD

For real.. thats a good Proof for the Point i allways say.

Only Build Things with a clear Vam Build.

Many Paywall Creators have this Problem and dont know how to build Content correctly.

• Hey there
Reactions: Piotrek

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Was there any concern about "Trollers" lately? Like that delete(f) etc... Didn't check thread couple of months.

Stardon

Jun 22, 2021
Very nice! How do you do conversions from Genesis 8 to Genesis 2?
Quite easily to be honest, the only problem can be the eyes which like to pop out. I can't post links yet but if you google "vam genesis 8 to genesis 2" the first link should be a hub link, it will talk you through all the steps.

Dec 1, 2020
Done. Hope you have python? Cause I'm lazy and don't want to build an exe.
WARNING.. renaming .. renames :D if you do a mass renaming you might end up with shitload of dependencies issues afterwards. And yeah, the tool doesn't backup, I'm not your mother. People like to change letter case, space for underscores, etc... Did the test for you :/
edit: actually, package builder changes space for underscore in creator + packagename. But still leaves the space for the creator in the filename. Tricky logic.. so for these forbidden characters, there's no way to know the creator name (if creator name contains a real underscore). Vamtb will normalize spaces for underscore and compare that and will rename with underscore if its different.
Moral: only use ASCII letters in your creator or package name.. if you need to use non ascii char, use UTF8 and a filesystem that handles UTF8.
Thanks! I will give this a run tonight on a few test folders I setup. I was playing around with jq last night and 7zip and trying to make a very basic script to rename.. but it was giving me a bunch of issues testing this morning. Thanks for taking the time to implement it in vamtb and I'll report back after playing with it.

Reactions: eponge and Anon2469

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Here is a minipack of latest scenes from : LINK TAKEN DOWN FOR IP LEAK!

Also......I would just buy it myself and share but somehow he me despite using a vpn and different accounts/banks so hopefully someone else can share if they are subbed to him cuz their scenes are top notch!

-

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Here is a minipack of latest scenes from :

Also......I would just buy it myself and share but somehow he me despite using a vpn and different accounts/banks so hopefully someone else can share if they are subbed to him cuz their scenes are top notch!

-

Thanks bro. Just dont know why he could track you, even Dave was blocked too @@. He’s just so amazing for blocking pirate users

thamajal

May 9, 2018
Quite easily to be honest, the only problem can be the eyes which like to pop out. I can't post links yet but if you google "vam genesis 8 to genesis 2" the first link should be a hub link, it will talk you through all the steps.
For me, the eyes seem to be oval and not round as it should be; tried to exclude those morphs but eyes don't seem to stay in the sockets properly and also bones get messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes