Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
If I unpack the VAR, does the HUB still recognize that the dependencies are in the library or does it reload them from the HUB every time?
Nope, dependencies are tracked by VAR manifests. So you will get missing VARs warnings. Unfortunately if you want to keep your settings that use packaged clothing or hair, they need to be repointed. I have a tool that does that, but by hand it's rather impossible.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
If I unpack the VAR, does the HUB still recognize that the dependencies are in the library or does it reload them from the HUB every time?
If you have downloaded the dependencies to your AddonPackages folder, and you have opened the json file of the scene/look that you just unzipped and you have removed SELF:/ from all of the links inside the json, it should work just fine. However, if another var depends on the var that you have unzipped, you will get a missing var error.

I am using BooMoon.[Looks]_Nadia.1.var as demonstration. You would extract the var and open the scene/look json in Notepad++, press CTRL+H and type in SELF:/ in the top bar, leave the bottom bar blank and press Replace All. Should look like this.
before
SELF:/Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/BooMoon/TATTOO_1.png
after
Custom/Atom/Person/Textures/BooMoon/TATTOO_1.png
Then save and exit Notepad++.

Edit: Also, you would have to edit any presets that you have created using the var that you unzip.

Last edited:
Reactions: eponge

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
It's a good scene for sure but the girl is misaligned in every pose.
I have put together all the files needed for this scene.
It works great.
If any faults, just close and reload scene.
It seems to have problems loading kemenate Hairstyles, sometimes.
But works on reload..

You Need these addons.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
I really Wan't This look. I don't know anything about creating looks. But i have Daz 3d with 900 gig of plugins and looks. And i have Vam with 1.5 TB of plugins and looks. Can anyone tell me, which one should i learn to use for this look...
I'll second this. This look needs to be in VaM, not only is the actress pretty stunning but the costume design is fairly epic.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
I really Wan't This look. I don't know anything about creating looks. But i have Daz 3d with 900 gig of plugins and looks. And i have Vam with 1.5 TB of plugins and looks. Can anyone tell me, which one should i learn to use for this look...
Read this:

or any other tutorial. Profit. Oh, and don't forget to post it here when you're done!

Reactions: Peter-Pirate

nishijizi

Jun 11, 2021

hey guys
Why are the body and face colors different
Can someone help me to fix it

and where can i get his looks
i really like these :KEK:
please save me:HideThePain:
EqtiOXbVkAAlJCc.jpg EuMLXSuVgAkQZsj.jpg Ew-JchIU8AQE1PE.jpg :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: frewgew