Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
6 hours i have been downloading different Textures and morphs. every scene more dependencies.
i have even tried to comment on his patreon page. But it just gets deleted.
Here. it's broken.. But how i got it..
If you fix it please reupload.

I have looked in these too. But more or less same..

Yeah, I just went through everything. He said a lot is wip, so it seems to me that he just doesn't know how to properly set up a var file and all those errors are referenced files that he hasn't included because they are for things that aren't finished, so basically until it's done, you just have a huge scene with a bunch of errors.

Reactions: Peter-Pirate

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Yeah, I just went through everything. He said a lot is wip, so it seems to me that he just doesn't know how to properly set up a var file and all those errors are referenced files that he hasn't included because they are for things that aren't finished, so basically until it's done, you just have a huge scene with a bunch of errors.
Yes. It's a shame. Really good scenes too..

Reactions: FriendlyDave

gear gear

Jan 17, 2020
Question I'm having issues with

I'm seeing double in both eyes in VR. Is this scene VR ready or is it broken....its like I am viewing it in side by side..but its not working. It was posted here
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-627#post-6056895
I have another scenes does the same....not sure why?
Has anyone else had this problem...with this scene.

Reactions: lxlegionxl

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Thats normally Postmagic. Find the plugin (the menu normally works ok) and disable it. The view will go back to normal.
Sometimes broken CUA's do odd things, but it's usually postmagic by MacGruber.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Question I'm having issues with

I'm seeing double in both eyes in VR. Is this scene VR ready or is it broken....its like I am viewing it in side by side..but its not working. It was posted here
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-627#post-6056895
I have another scenes does the same....not sure why?
Has anyone else had this problem...with this scene.
I've seen this happen in other scenes. There's some plugin that was setup improperly. Quick answer is to load in desktop mode and save the appearance, then load appearance in another scene.

If it is a full scene (not just a look) you can try to load in desktop and start disabling plugins, save scene, load again in VR to see if it fixes the problem. I've fixed one before but don't recall exactly what plugin was the problem.

Reactions: lxlegionxl

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Guys, please use the spoiler tag! FFS!!

Also posting pics is not the purpose of this thread. Here is for exchanging vars.

VirtualREM why don't you use the version part of var rather than renaming your packagename?
Creator.PackageName.Version.var

Unless VirtualREM.[Hair]REMLong9backv2.1.var is not a new version of Long9back? Putting version in the packagename is just wrong.

Reactions: Great-Expectations

VirtualREM

Dec 18, 2020
Guys, please use the spoiler tag! FFS!!

Also posting pics is not the purpose of this thread. Here is for exchanging vars.

VirtualREM why don't you use the version part of var rather than renaming your packagename?
Creator.PackageName.Version.var

Unless VirtualREM.[Hair]REMLong9backv2.1.var is not a new version of Long9back? Putting version in the packagename is just wrong.
V2 version is more of an upgrade rather than update hence the "v2" part, new one has it's styling redone to look better, I included pics of those two hairstyles and matched the color so you could see differences.

• Haha
Reactions: mattduk and eponge

checkker

Apr 4, 2021
Urgently required, but I guess it won't be possible because it seems to require a special license installed:

Seriously? We have to pay a subscription for a performance fix?

Reactions: hrivera929

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Urgently required, but I guess it won't be possible because it seems to require a special license installed:

Seriously? We have to pay a subscription for a performance fix?
"It has been tested with 1245 var files(55G in total)" I almost fell from my chair LOL! I have 9002 vars (489 GB) and i know im not a great collector...

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Still Looking for:

UIAssist (Patrons) 1.21

Faster VaM(Golden Pack) 2.8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes