Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsdsdsdsd

Feb 14, 2018
This is exactly the sort of thing that should be free if it does what it says, well it should be part of the game really. So if anyone has it, I'll gladly patch its need for a licence.
I found this but it didn't work :

it's still asking for the licence :cry:

KKNewB

Aug 16, 2020
"It has been tested with 1245 var files(55G in total)" I almost fell from my chair LOL! I have 9002 vars (489 GB) and i know im not a great collector...
yeah, dude, then you need it more. It seems to work better with more var files. Of course, the creator dares not to say he has 10K vars, otherwise people would know he must be a pirate.;)

WOLFY-WICKY

Apr 16, 2021

Someone posted it on the kr vam website
Thank you bro, it works for me, I bought the licence few months ago, the plugin was v2.2.2, and now it successfully updated to v2.8.0. I noticed that the key.pfx and licence.txt in the Custom/Scripts/MMDPlayer folder are the key files to verify the user. so if you have the licence (the 2 files) for your computer, then it can be updated freely from someone who can share the newest plugin file.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone know all these plugins from Zhfx are any good. ie. easy to use and worth buying. Just thought i would give them a try. Or will most of these things be in VAM V2.?

Reactions: Senpai-chan.png

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
I found underwear being used as a gag in the torrent today but was disappointed that it only had one texture. So I exported it to unity and added a bunch more. Not the greatest job as I was learning everything as I went, but free to anyone who wants:

1625318280632.png

Last edited:

checkker

Apr 4, 2021

Someone posted it on the kr vam website
What's with all the Python code inside the console folder that seems related to Honey Select? Is he "recycling" code from that game? It seems to be intended to run on iron python (running from C#).

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes