Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buejoe

Nov 7, 2017
Anyone got the V2 of the predator by Virtcreation/Biochrisd?

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
I have the files from the torrent I am just wondering who the creator is and wondering if they got more? XD
I assume there is some discord somewhere or after it's been posted it's been deleted. I would like more of his models as well if he's watching ;)

nishijizi

Jun 11, 2021

mabaoguo new looks and cloth
anyone please share
help me save me my hero :HideThePain:

nishijizi

Jun 11, 2021
Easiest way is to adjust breast fat collider (Person atom menu) and/or adjust collision on clothing (clothing customise menu -> physics etc. <?>), or just disable sim clothing (but i think this is not what you want.).
I've tried these two methods, and the effect is not very good. It's still the case when the action range is large, only when the simulation effect of clothes is turned off
or I can wear two pieces of clothing and turn one simulation on and the other off
:HideThePain:
am i a genius

Last edited:

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for adding the skins too. i have a question though, were the Genital texture files not included?
There was no genital texture files with this so you'll have to use the torso texture instead.

MATcrn88

Jun 18, 2018
Is there anyway to reset the axes of a control node without eyeballing it? I know we can detach a person's root control, but is it possible to reset its axes to the default value?

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
I'll try again. Anyone remembers the resource for panty lines normals? I had it once but I didn't remember its name...
Also this: Xspada.HappyGirl

Last edited:

nishijizi

Jun 11, 2021

hey bro
can you share these bamair looks
not in the big packs
please save me
big thanks

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hey bro
can you share these bamair looks
not in the big packs
please save me
big thanks

Sorry but I don't have any of these & the only one I've seen shared here is Monica.
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-499#post-5758524

Reactions: nishijizi
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes